CHAPTER 69

Lilly's POV

I stood in front of the full length mirror on my my door examining my look. After my morning swim I had taken a shower before deciding what to wear for the first day of school. I wanted to make an impression so twenty minutes later I settled on some zippered leather pants, a glam Rolling Stones tank top, and blood splattered stilletos along with my black leather motorcycle jacket. The stilletos where meant to be worn for halloween but what the hell they made a statement and I loved them.

I walked over to my vanity mirror and quickly brushed my hair down my back letting my natural waves free to cascade over my shoulders. I applied my natural make-up and thick eyeliner with a shade of very light blue eyeshadow to make my eyes pop. "Well hello there stranger." Nathan calls out to me and I turn towards the door. His short messy black hair shined and his hazel eyes sparkled as he checked me out making me blush.

"Have we met?" I ask him walking towards him. "No, but you do remind me of my girlfriend perhaps you've seen her?" He answers me with another question playing along with me. "Maybe, what does she look like?" I ask and he placed both hands under my chin while looking me straight in the eyes. "Well, she has this hypnotic eyes that make me feel like only she and I exist. Skin to rival the snow, hair that nearly outshines the sun, and something only she will ever posses." He leans down to kiss me leaving me completely breathless.

"She has my heart." He adds as someone clears there throat behinds us but I refused to look away from the person who had become as essential to me as the air I breath. "If we don't leave soon we'll be late for school. I dropped Marcus off at his school already now we need to get going unless of course you no longer wish to go." Daniels' word echo around my head for a few minutes before I pull away from Nathan and make my way downstairs for a quick breakfast.

"Babe we match." I hear Nathan whisper in my ear as I wait for my breakfast muffin to finish warming up. I turn around to look at him and see that indeed we did match. He wore dark blue jeans, a black belt with dark red accents, a Rolling Stones short sleeved t-shirt and black combat boots. I gave him a quick kiss and took out my muffin munching on it as I grabbed my keys an backpack. "Jay, keep my cars keys after you drop everyone off at school." I tell him as I throw him my car keys.

*Also check around to see if you can find a place to rent a couple of more cars. One for the girls and one for the guys normal cars, nothing too over expensive or unecessary. Have them delivered back her and pay with my card. The card and my info are in the cars glove compartment. Open it with the keys.* I tell him through our mind link and he nods as we watch everyone loading into the available cars.

Nathan gets in his truck while Brad climbs in next to Jay. "Going along for the ride?" I ask him and he laughs, "Yeah." Brad had completed his highschool education a year ago with the help of private tutors. Jay was too old for school and he had graduated years before. Nathan had dropped out senior year, and none of the rogues had completed highschool because they didn't get the chance in there own packs.

Daniel didn't need to go since he had graduated with his class three years ago but he told me that I'd have to step over his dead body before he allowed me to attend school without him. So here he was sitting in his bike next to me waiting for us to leave. I quickly stuffed my backpack into my bikes small saving compartment under the seat and zipped up my jacket before sitting down and putting on my blood red helmet.

I turned on my bikes stereo system instantly blasting one of my favorite songs and started my bike. I led everyone to the school and we arrived in less than thirty minutes but by then the parking lot was pretty full with students. Daniel and I were two of the very few persons at the school with motorcycles so of course as we made our way into the school several eyes attached themselves to us.