Chapter 3 - The Oath

Quote Of The Day - 'Hate me or love me i promise that wont make me or break me' (I mightve not written it correctly but you guys get it, right?)

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Recap : "Ok open your eyes." He said and I slowly opened my eyes and gasped when I saw....

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

A beautiful candlelight picnic table with various plates of food in the middle of his backyard aka the pack house. "What do you think?" He asked me while I stood in my spot perplexed. "This is amazing! Did you do this?" I asked him and he smiled. "I helped set it up but I ain't no cook." He said laughing. I turned to him with a half smile "Jeremy, why did you bring 'me' here?" I asked him emphasising the word 'me'.

He pulled a chair out for me and motioned me to take a seat which I did. He sat down besides me "I brought you here to kill you..." he said before bursting out in laughter while I stared at him suspiciously. "Chill lilly I'm kidding. But seriously I brought you here cuz I wanna get to know you." He said but I was still suspicious of him. He sighed "All my life I've had people surround me with fake compliments, fake friendships, fake...well you get it. The point is that when I first saw you in the bus being bullied without asking for help and completely ignoring me I was intrigued." He said and I raised my eyebrow.

"I knew you could be the friend I needed..." he said but I interrupted him. "I'm not that kind of girl." I said standing up but he held me back. "I don't mean that." He sighed "I want a 'real' friend someone that won't just kiss my ass to get ahead in the pack and I don't know why but you seem like some one worth my trust." He said slowly drawing out every word. "Ok." Was all I said before sitting down at the table again.

We started eating and for a while an awkward silence settled over us. "I'm not used to hanging out with someone like you." I said and he did a cute half smile. "Someone like me?" He said. "Yea, someone popular." I whispered afraid that at any given moment my school bullies would jump out and laugh at me for having fallen into the alphas plan. Sure he wasn't alpha yet but just to make friendly with him and to watch me squirm they'd do anything.

"Oh well we should change that, no?" He asked me and I shook my head. "I'm ok like this. Sure its not as wonderful as yours but its better than some." I said my voice low. "Ill tell ya something." He said placing his hand on the table and took out a very sophisticated looking knife that I immediatly recognized as a ceremonial knife used in blood oaths. My eyes went wide as the knife glinted from the candle light.

"What..." I mumbled. "Don't worry I'm not gonna hurt you but I do want you to know that I keep my promises." He said looking at me. "Wait, You want to make a blood oath?" I asked him my voice shaky but I didn't falter. "Yes, I want to make a blood oath to you and show you that I mean everything I say." His voice showed his conviction and authority. "This will just be a personal oath you have no part in it." He said as the blade slid thru his palm instantly bringing his precious crimson blood to the surface.