Chapter 15 - Surprise Reunion

They meet...

Alpha Krieger's POV(Lillys Grandpa)

I was in my study as usual looking at maps thinking and thinking about the where-abouts of my daughter. It had been so long since we'd seen her last and it had taken its toll on me as well as my mate. We remained strong and hopeful for the sake of our pack as well as our own sanity. My mate spent a lot of time in my daughters room holding on to a small ray of hope that she'd come back to us.

From the door came a knock distracting me from my scrambled thoughts. "Come in." I said calmly rubbing my temples. "Alpha its our night off but we'll be back soon. I already got another guard to take my place." A guard said from the open doorway and I nodded. "Go ahead but keep your eyes open for any information on my daughter." I said to him before letting him go to wherever he wanted.

The guard left and my got up walking to the window. 'Crimson always loved balcony's.' I thought smiling at the thought of my sweet daughter. She had been the one to ask for a balcony on her room. 'For Romeo' she said believing that balconies were romantic and a thing of fairy tales. I, of course consented anything to make my sweet daughter happy.

Guard's POV

'Poor alpha' I thought shaking my head as the other two guards and my friends came walking down the steps towards me. "Hey dude you told the alpha we're leaving for the night?" My friend David said and I nodded. "I read the bars bullitin board and it says they got a new singer for the night." Clara said grabbing her mates hand. "David your lucky to have your mate with you." I said as we walked out.

We got into our car and they sat in the back letting me drive. It didn't take long to get there and when we did the place was already packed. "Looks like this new singer is worth the wait." Clara's voice was barely audible above the music coming from inside the bar. It did indeed have a good rhytim and from what I heard the lyrics were good as well as the sound.

When we stepped inside we went straight for the bar to order a few drinks the song was halfway over and the new one was starting. "Next we'll be playing Numb. Hope you all enjoy it." Said a girls voice. 'Wait a girl?' I asked myself and turned around as she began singing the song.

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be

Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface Don't know what you're expecting of me Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes (Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)

Every step that I take is another mistake to you

(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)" her voice was incredible.

Then it hit me as a light swept over the stage I saw her clearly and instantly felt myself taking out my cellphone. I dialed the alpha's number and after just one ring he answered. "Alpha Krieger here." His strong commanding voice came thru the speaker. "Alpha you have to get down to Mario's bar." I said tried to shut out the noise for just a second. "I'm not in the mood Jared." The alphas voice said.

"Sir its important." I said shaking my head. "Its about lady crimson Alpha Krieger." I began before he interupted me and I heard some noise telling me he was moving. "My daughter? What about her? Ill be there in a few minutes." He said as I heard him start his truck and hang up. Clara and David came towards me from the bar. "Jared you look like you've seen a ghost." Clara said to me worried.

I pointed to the stage and saw as there eyes grew wide with surprise just like mine had. "Crimson?" Clara said skeptickly. "No impossible...That girl can't be older than eighteen and Crimson should be in her late twenties to early thirties by now." David said as the song finished and the band stepped off stage.