CHAPTER 71

Daniel's POV

We turn around the corner and with my peripheral vision I notice a seething girl launching herself straight at Lilly but she never had a chance of reaching her. I kept a very close watch on Lilly and even if she was strong her intentions were doomed from the start. Nathan slammed her on the ground before the girl even knew what hit her and I kept her down without having to move a muscle. I lean in real close and I can see the panic in her eyes, "Should we kill her?"

"Perhaps but not here. Let's take her out through the back." Lilly orders and I yank her up. Don't hurt the girl but do put her in the trunk. Make sure she's alright though and I'll call her Alpha. Lilly tells us and we slowly proceed to exit the school through the back were Brad and Jay await us. The moment they see us they pop the cars trunk and I shove her in making sure she has good air supply so she won't accidentally die on die on us.

Fortunately nobody sees us and nobody questions us either. She must have told them what was going on or perhaps they were just incredibly perceptive. "Let's get home." She says and we all make our way to the front were the girls are leaning on the truck. "Hey, Lilly is this baby really yours?" Liz, Lillys childhood friend asks her and Lilly nods. "Sure, is and very expensive but worth every dime." She replies and I nod in agreement.

It had been a very expensive custom made bike with an integrated radio/cd/usb player that barely fit into the small frame but she wanted it and whatever she wanted she got. "Sorry, Liz can't talk but why don't you come by later and we'll go out?" She asks her and the Liz girl seems crestfallen but nods. "Movies like the old times?" She asks and Lilly nods. "You know the house besides the Alphas in the two acre lot where an empty house sat for awhile?" Lilly asks and Liz nods.

"Yeah, who doesn't? Wait, you live in that huge ass place?" She asks surprised as we mount our bikes. "Yup, meet me there at seven and you'll meet everyone." She tells her followed by goodbyes and we speed off without further talk. The moment we arrive its evident Lilly had called the Alpha because he stood poised right on our front steps. We drive into the garage and once every one is inside we pop open the trunk to reveal I very freaked out girl.

"Here's your girl, Alpha, but if she ever dares try to attack me well you above all know the consequences that could have." Lilly whispers to him and although her tone is soft she couldn't sound more deadly or be more serious if she tried. "Understood and don't worry I will handle this." He replies as I hand over the now unconsience girl. "I will protect her with my life even if that includes taking the life of others." I add and he nods in understanding.

Ashley's POV

Daniel stands dangerously close to her and I can't help but fantasize with snapping her neck in two. They're talking with the Alpha but I can't hear what they're saying too well. "I will protect her with my life even if that includes taking the life of others." I hear Daniel murmur and its obvious that the her he is talking about is Lilly. "Sister, you shouldn't spy on other." I hear Casey tell me but I push her out of the way and go straight to me room slamming the door close.

He was my mate. Mine! So why was he willing to risk his life for another girl? The only girl he should be willing to die for should be me! I flip my desk and hear someone knocking on my door. "Ashley?" It's him. "I just want to talk." He whispers and I force my eyes close. He can't see me like this not now not ever. I open the window after making sure he remained by the door and the backyard clear.

I jump out the window and run towards the forest leaving behind my mate. Once I reached a small distance I stopped and curled up by foot of a tree in my wolf form. I don't get five minutes when I sense her near by and I growl in fustration. 'Casey, go away!' I demand but like always she doesn't listen to me. I'm suppose to be the older sister she's suppose to listen and follow my orders but she never has.