CHAPTER 51

Daniels "Danny" POV

It was three days before our departure to Texas and already I was anxious to leave. Don't get me wrong Anchorage was beautiful and Lilly enjoyed watching the salmon swim upstream but being near Ashley was torture. She refused to look at me unless we were training and barely seemed to want to touch me at all. She'd rejected me but that didn't mean I still wasn't connected to her since I hadn't accepted her rejection. I'd simply walked away.

We were already packing and everyone was tense except for Jersey and Caleb. They were tied to us for at least a year and wherever we went they'd go. There life for the next year at least was secure. The rogues were still a mystery and I didn't trust them and Lilly she was just nervous about confronting her past. As for me I was just on edge over everything happening around me. "Mr. Danny." I heard a small voice call to me with a tug of my pants.

"Hi, Marcus." I told the little kid as he finally stopped pulling at my pant leg. "Is Lilly gonna go away with you?" He asked me and I sighed. 'Would I ever have my own kid?' I wondered and looked down at him. "Yes, we have to leave soon but don't worry little one. Lilly wouldn't leave you alone." I told him and he smiled before running back inside to a busy house. I sighed and walked back inside to continue packing.

I didn't trust the rogues but the little kid reminded me of myself and it was impossible to not like the young one. "Ugh, Dam it!" I heard someone yell and rushed inside to see Lilly trying to close a suitcase that was overfilled. After some more grunting I heard a click signaling that the suitcase was finally closed. "Stupid thing refused to close but oh no I wasn't gonna let it win." She remarked her face flushed.

I laughed and she stared at me before bursting in laughter herself. "I hate packing. There is so much more things than the ones I brought with me. How the hell did we get this many things?" She asked and I looked at her. "Yea, yea I know but still I didn't think we had this much stuff." She said as she kept moving around shoving things into boxes and taping them shut so nothing would escape.

"Are we anywhere near done?" I asked her and she glared at me. "Actually, yes we are but we won't be able to take all this in a plane." She stated and I nodded. We weren't because somehow we had now accumalated three times as much things than we began with. "Don't worry if we finish tomorrow we can have it all shipped there." I told her and she nodded. "But wait ship it where? We don't have any place to go yet." She stated.

She began freaking out again and I got up close to her. "Relax ok ill fix this." I told her as she visibly relaxed but remained tense. I pulled away and grabbed my phone. I plugged it into the rooms sound system and flipped through my playlist. Upon finding the song I was looking for I clicked play and instantly the sound of Paralyzer by Finger Eleven starts playing through the speakers.

"I hold on so nervously
To me and my drink
I wish it was cooling me
But so far, has not been good
It’s been shitty
And I feel awkward, as I should
This club has got to be
The most pretentious thing
Since I thought you and me
Well I am imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place"

Lilly starts laughing as I let the music play and begin to dance to the music in front of her.

"Well I’m not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

I hold out for one more drink
Before I think I’m looking too desperately
But so far has not been fun
I should just stay home
If one thing really means one
This club will hopefully
Be closed in three weeks
That would be cool with me
Well I’m still imagining
A dark lit place
Or your place or my place"

She starts moving to music halfway through the song. She seemed happy and carefree while she dance. For a moment she was forgetting how stressed out she was and letting the music move her.

"Well, I’m not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

Well, I’m not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you"

We began moving closer and moving to the beat. It actually felt pretty good to clear my mind if only for a few minutes. Maybe we were friends. I already knew I'd stand by her side no matter what but did that make us friends? I would guess so.

"I’m not paralyzed
But, I seem to be struck by you
I want to make you move
Because you’re standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you

You’ll probably move right through
Me on my way to you"

The song finished and she leaned on me laughing. Someone cleared there throat by the door and she pulled away. "Oh hi Jay." She said and I let out a sigh of relieve. 'Relieve?' I asked my myself and shook my head. 'Why relieve?' Ashley popped into my head and I growled. Lilly looked at me strangely and so did Jay. "Sorry 'bout that." I said clearing my throat. "Come in." Lilly told him and he did. "Ill leave you two alone." I stated and began to walk out.

"No, please stay. I need to talk to you both." He said seriously and I raised my eyebrow. "Ok..." I said and shut the door to our room. We all sat down on any clean surface. Jay on the bed, me on my desk and Lilly on a random box by the floor. "We're listening. Go ahead." Lilly told him and he cleared his throat. We waited for a few minutes and still he said nothing. We didn't rush him even though I wanted too. I knew Lilly wouldn't approve if I did. Finally he began, "I wanted to know..."

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Ok, here's chapter 51! VOTE, COMMENT, ADD and SHARE! Next chapter will be up in a day or two if possible. Hope you like it and let me know if you liked it. This chapter is a bit boring but its just a filler don't worry. Next one will be featuring some familiar face! Yes! Brad and Nathan are coming back! Finally, right? Ok, Enjoy!!!