Marr...? We Got What???

Sorry for late update guys. I didn't get much time as I was busy with college stuffs and stupid exams. Actually I still have one exam left which is tomorrow. I must be studying now instead here I am writing this update.

Bella in pics!!

HAPPY READING !!!!
....... @......

As soon as Jake woke up, he felt head ache severely. He felt as if someone was hammering on his head. He goarned and got up from the bed, he found two aspirin and a glass of water on the night stand. He quickly gobbled down the tablets and thought of thanking his mom later for tablets. He then noticed that he was not in his room. He looked around the room in hope of finding whose room it was but not luck he had no idea where he was. The room was medium sized with a bed, couch and a study table. There was a huge window towards his right. Luckily it was closed or else sunlight would have killed his eyes due to his hangover.

As he had no idea where he was, he came to the conclusion that he must have passed out in one of the guest room in Jacob 's house. As his head ache was killing him, he held his head in his hands and closed his eyes hoping the pain would disappear magically.

Suddenly heard door open and someone walking towards him. He didn't bother to open his eyes and kept it close.

"Thank God! You woke up", He heard someone say. As soon as he heard her voice, his eyes snapped open. He saw Bella walking towards him with a tray containg food in her hand and a bright smile on her face. He smiled back at her unknowingly as it has been long time since she smiled at him like this.

'I must be dreaming. Bella haven't even met my eyes since break up. There is no way for her to smile warmly at me. Definitely I am dreaming ', Jake thought.

Bella setted the content of the tray on the night stand and placed it in front of Jake. She pulled out a chair and placed it in front of Jake and sat on it facing him. Jake just stared at her wondering if he was dreaming or not.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Haven't you seen a girlfriend set hangover breakfast for her boyfriend before?", Bella asked him teasingly.

'BOYFRIEND??? This is definitely a dream or hallucination. Bella made pretty sure that she would never date me again', Jake thought but his eyes never left her.

"Are you going to just stare at me or eat? ", Bella asked him playfully and raised her eyebrows at him.

" Well, I like what I am doing ", Jake said looking into her eyes.

" Hey! I didn't not freaking cook in early morning for it to go wasted. You better drink the soup before it gets cold", Bella said to him with mock serious expression. Jake just watched her with huge grin on his face as if she was praising him.

"Jake, Quit staring at me and eat", Bella commanded.

"Nah! Food can wait", Jake said childishly. His eyes never left her.

"Oh God! Eat it, Jake. I would even let you stare at me for a whole day even though it's creepy as hell", Bella said and sighed in defeat.

"Nah! You will disappear if I look away from you", Jake said sadly.

"Disappear? Seriously?? What am I? An angel? ", Bella asked and started to laugh.

" Yep, you are my angel ", Jake said and smiled at her.

" You are definitely still drunk", Bella said and laughed at him.

"Nope, I am hungover ", Jake denied childishly.

" Fine! Just eat. I am not angel and I could not definitely disappear. ", Bella said.

" That's what you said last week ", Jake said.

" We weren't even in speaking terms last week.", Bella said. Then the possibility of him thinking this as a dream stroke her mind so she asked, "OMG! you think this is a dream? ", Bella asked. Jake nodded his head and Bella broke into laughter.

After her laughter subsided a bit, she asked," Oh god! This is not a dream, Jake. You can even touch me and check it".

"No way! I will never touch you. You will disappear ", Jake said and folded his arms.

" Fine! Then I will pinch you to prove this is not a dream", Bella said.

Bella got up from the chair and took few steps towards Jake. Jake swiftly got up from the bed alarmed and moved quickly way from her screaming, "No, please don't touch me".

"Stop running. This room is not even big. I will catch you soon", Bella yelled and ran after him.

They were running around the room in circles. As he was too fast for her, Bella grabbed a pillow from bed and threw it at his legs. He slipped on the pillow and landed on the couch letting out a scream.

"This is not fair. You cheated", Jake said and pouted.

"Who said life is fair? I Got you", Bella said and dramatically advanced towards him.

"Get away from me! ", Jake said with panicked expression on his face as he moved away from her till his side hit the arm rest.

"Huh huh", Bella said and advanced towards him.

"No! Please don't. Please don't touch me", Jake pleaded.

"Oh My God! ", Bella broke into laughter," OMG! you are acting like you are a girl in distress and I am some sort of pervent trying to take advantage of you"

"I do not act like a girl", Jake said and mock glared at her.

"You are so cute", Bella said and pinched his cheeks like he was a cute kid.

"I am not cute... OH MY GOD! you just touched me", Jake said shocked.

"Yep, I did. what's the big deal? ", Bella asked.

" You didn't disappear? ", Jake said but it sounded more like a question.

" Oh God! What will I do? My husband has gone mad ", Bella said.

" Your what? ", Jake asked thinking that he didn't hear it right.

" You don't remember anything from yesterday? ", Bella asked with a curious look on her face.

" Last thing I remember is having drinks with guys. What do mean by your husband? ", Jake said with confused expression on his face.

" My husband means my husband. Don't you remember? We got married yesterday ", Bella said smiling.

" Mar..?We got what? ", Jake asked shocked.

" Married. You know marriage, where people exchange rings and take oath in front of God in church", Bella said.

"I know what marriage is", Jake said and gave her a disbelieving look. suddenly he remembered something like him pulling Bella into the church.

"If you don't believe me, see", Bella held her hand in front of his face. On her ring finger was a cute ring which he originally planned to give her on their anniversary. But he never gave her the ring as they broke up on their anniversary. Jake was too shocked to respond and just stared at her open mouthed.

...... @.....
VOTE AND COMMENT FOR EARLY UPDATES!!!

What do you guys think would have happened the previous night? Are they really married or is this....???

BTW Last week was my birthday!!!
GUYS!! If you haven't checked out my new book 'DEAL WITH THE DEVIL', please check it out and give your suggestions. It's on my profile.

DO,

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Always keep smiling #smee