Chapter 13: Day four (Part 4)

Hi guys,

SUPRISE!!!!!!!

Today I am gonna update three chapter cuz I am happy. Guess the reason? Okay guys I will say it myself. Finally  I entered college. No school anymore. Thanks for vote and comments guys.

THIS IS jESSIE

I dedicate this chapter to Baby_doll29

HAPPY READING GUYS!!!!

........................................................................................................................................................

 "Hey beautiful, want a drink?" Jake said and winked at that girl.

"Yeah. Thanks", The girl in a bikini said and  smiled seductively at Jake.

"It's my pleasure, babe", Jake said smiling.

Bella couldn't hear them as they were quite a distance away from her. All she can do was notice how both of them were flirting with each other. 'That bitch can't keep her hands off Jake. Oh my god! He' s really good at flirting', Bella thought. Harry  noted everything silently.

"Bella", Jessie shouted and ran to Bella. Jasmine was the next one to reach Bella.

"Why were you guys running?", Bella asked as she  brushed off the throbbing pain in her chest.

" Jasmine and I were racing. Guess what? I won, I won! ", Jessica said and  jumped up and down like a kid.

"Behaving like a kid as always", Bella said and  ruffled Jessie's hair.

"Bella, why didn't you come with us? You missed the amazing milkshake", Jasmine said smiling.

"Ooops! The Milkshakes...." Bella mourned and pretended to pout.

"Don't worry, Bella. I will ask Jake to buy you one when we head home", Jasmine said smiling.

"YAAASSSSS! ", Bella cheered. By now the others slowly arrived and joined them.

"Anns, why does it look like you are  mourning ?", Bella asked Anna. Anna  glared in Shane's direction and was about to talk when Laura beat her to it, " Oh! Bella! You should have come with us. The waiter in the café was so hot. He was so into Anns. He was about to ask her something but......" Anna cut her off, "This jerk ruined everything".

"Hey, be kind. After all I saved you from that creepy bastard", Shane said.

"What? Creepy Bastard?", Anna asked fuming.

"Yep", Shane said nodding his head.

"He was not", Anna said and  glared at him.

"He was", Shane said.

"He was not", Anna said

"Was", Shane said. Both of them acted like they were going to start a fight and pull out each other's hair.

"For heaven's  sake! Stop bickering like an old married couple", Andrew said  and sighed as he stepped between them. That made both of them to shut their mouth.

"God! I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna go surfing. Who is in?", Andrew asked as he ran his hands through his hair.

"I am in", Harry said.

"Me too", Shane said.

"What about you, Anns?", Harry asked Anna.

"I am not in the mood to be anywhere near this fool", Anna said while eyeing Shane and added, "I will join you guys later".