CHAPTER 12: Day 4(PART 3)

HI GUYS

This is Shane

...............................................................................................................................................................................................

'Oh my god! Why are they here? Especially him. This is so embarrassing', Bella thought eyeing Harry.

She turned around and walked away from them only to come face to face with Jake, Anna, Jasmine and her sister. She was'nt ready to face either of them and their teasing right now.

'My god! What do I do now? These are the last people on earth I want to see now. Oh! No not even in the last. I really don't want to see them right now. Why doesn't the floor open and swallow me? Why doesn't a tsunami wave pull me away with it?' She thought as she started to walk towards sea to be away from them.

Bella stopped walking when she put quite a distance between her and them. She stood there blankly staring at the sea and feeling the cold waves which were hitting her legs. Suddenly she felt an arm on her shoulder. She jumped on the spot and turned sideward to see who it was.

"It seems like you are planning to kill me by giving me heart attacks", Bella said sarcastically remembering the time he scared her when she grabbed some books from her locker.

"What?", Jake just laughed it off.

"Why are they here?", Bella asked him in a low voice looking at the beach sand.

"I invited them", Jake answered her.

"Why?", She asked looking at his feet.

"Did you think I'm gonna enjoy a girly day with you girls by applying sunscreen , taking photos and gossiping?", Jake said chuckling

'You, jerk. Dumphead badass bastard' , she wanted to swear at him but she couldn't bring herself to do it.

"Instead of asking why, you have  to thank me as I gave you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see us shirtless", Jake said which only earned an eye roll from Bella.

"Come on, Bel. Let's join them. I know you secretly want to see us shirtless and you are having a hard time hiding it", Jake said winking at her.

She mumbled something looking at his feet which sounded a lot like, "You go" to his ears. He took a step towards her and cupped her face making her to look into his deep ocean blue eyes and said, "Bel, I know how you feel. It's not like you can avoid facing them forever. One day or another you will have to face them. You can't always run away or hide from them forever. The past can't be erased. It's better to face them instead of running away. There is nothing to feel humiliated about, Bel. Come on", He said as he pulled her towards the group . Bella felt a bit more relaxed after hearing his advice.

....@....

Anna, Jessie and Jasmine walked towards guys to join them. Jasmine started to play with the sand.

"Hey beautiful. You look smokin' hot in this sarong", Shane said to Jessie smiling.

"I know you will look hotter without it. If you need any help to remove it, ask me. I will be in your service", Harry said and winked at Jessie.

"These guys are always like this, too flirty. Don't mind them. I'm Andrew and she is Laura, my girlfriend. These two flirts are Harry and Shane. Unfortunately, they are my friends", Andrew said to Jessie. Shane and harry smiled shamelessly at her.

"Hi, I am Jessie. I am Bella's sister", Jessie said smiling " By the way, I'm already taken, guys. So enough flirting with me", Jessie said last part looking at Harry and Shane.