CHAPTER 11: Day four (Part 2)

Hi guys thanks for your support. LOVE YOU all....! Happy reading!!!

This is harry guys.

....................................................................................................................................................................................

"Why are you here?", Bella asked nervously when she saw Jake standing there in his swimming trunks and a T-shirt.

He just shrugged and entered her house as if she was not there. Bella followed him and asked him again, "Why are you here?". He just smirked and didn't answer.

"Ella" a voice called from behind her . She turned around and saw Anna and Jasmine walking towards her. Anna pulled her into a  bear hug as if she hadn't seen Bella for years and said, "Ella, I missed you".

Bella smiled when she heard that as no one said that to her, not even her sister, and  hugged her back. Anna was wearing a red floral print sarong and looked devilishly beautiful.

"Hi, little princess", Bella said to Jasmine as she kneeled down to hug Jasmine.

"Hi, Bella. I am so excited that we are going to the beach", Jasmine said jumping up and down.

"I thought this was girls hang out. Why is he here?", Bella asked Anna while eying Jake.

"Oh My god! You won't believe me if I tell you this but its truth. I thought that it was a girl's day, too, until  half an hour ago. You know how protective Mariah is, right? My god! You should have seen her when I said that we were going to the beach. She was like it's not safe for such  pretty girls like us to hang out on the beach alone and she also added that unless we take this badass bastard with us we are not going. I didn't have a choice. That's why this jerk is standing here spreading his evil aura. You won't mind, right?", Anna said dramatically.

"oh, okay. Whatever", Bella sighed.

"Hi, Jess. Wow, you look beautiful", Jake said.

"Hi. Thank you. I can't say you are beautiful because you are not. You are handsome, Jay", Jessie said smiling.

'Oh My God! What? Jay? When did they get this close? I was drunk for one night and they get this close. What if I'm drunk for a day? What?  will they become lovers? What if I was out for a week? I'm sure they will be married if they continue in this speed. Holy crap! What are you thinking, Bella? She has a boyfriend. It doesn't even make sense. By chance are you jealous? No way! I am not jealous . Why would I be? Erase Erase' she thought as she eyed her sister and Jake while they were talking.

"Can I get some water?", Jake asked Jessie.

"Sure", Jessie said  and handed him a glass of water.

"Okay, Ella. ARE you gonna wear this for beach?", Anna asked as she pointed to Bella's shorts and T-shirt.

"Yeah", Bella said and looked at her dress.

"Where is your swim suit, Bella?", Jasmine asked her.

"I thought you would wear a Bikini", Anna said doubtfully. Bella blushed.

"She wears one underneath her clothes ", Jessie said.

Jake practically choked on the water he was drinking when he heard this. His imagination was running wild. He coughed vigorously as he tried to remove those thoughts from his mind.

"Are you okay?", Jessie asked him.

" He won't die" Anna said sourly. Jake glared at her and she returned the glare with one of equal force. Anna broke the staring match.