chapter 17: Day 4 (Part 7)

Hi lovelies,

SURPRISE!!!!

Today I am gonna update FOUR CHAPTERS cuz it will take a while I will be updating next. Hope you guys like it. This chapter will be boring but I will promise next chapters will be gud. this is shane.

i dedicate this chapter to chitra-11.

Here you go guys!!!!

HAPPY READING!!!

........................................................................................................................................................

Jake parked his car and he walked towards the Matt's house door with others hot in his feet. He rang the bell. Some girl who looked like she was in her late teen opened the door. She was beautiful with a long black hair, cute grey eyes, tanned skin and light pink lips.

"It's correct address, right?" Jake asked Jessie.

"Yeah this is what Mace gave me" Jessie said.

"Chill out, guys. You are Jessie, right?" The girl asked smiling.

"Yeah, you are?" Jessie asked her.

"Come in guys. I am Lucy, Matt's sister" Lucy said

"Sorry, I didn't know Matt had a sister" Jessie said.

"It's okay and sorry incase if you were expecting your boyfriend to get the door" Lucy said

"It's okay. By the way where are Matt and Mace?" Jessie asked

"Oh! My sweet brothers are fighting pathetically", Lucy said shaking her head.

"Sweet Brothers? Did I hear sweet?" Matt asked as he entered the hall.

"Yeah" Anna confirmed him.

"My god! I must be dreaming. Sweet brothers? Instead of awful jerks? or Badass bastards? or Crazy stupids?. Mace did you hear it? Something is wrong with my sister, she called us sweet", Matt said dramatically.

"Stop overreacting jerk. I was trying to be sarcastic", Lucy said rolling her eyes.

"Missed you, babe", Mace said

"Missed you too", Jessie said

"Come on. Please don't start with this cheesy drama again", Jake said which only earned him an eye roll from Jessie.

"By the way are you not going introduce me to these awesome people here?", Lucy said pointing Jake, Bella, Anna and Jasmine.

"Yeah. This is Bella, my sister and this is Jake, Jasmine and Anna", Jessie said gesturing towards them while saying their name.

"Nice to meet you all", Lucy said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too", Bella said returning her smile.

"By the way what were you guys fighting over?" Anna asked.

"Oh! That was about TV shows. This guy won't allow me to watch football match and he wants to see some crazy cartoon like a kid" Mace complained.

"Crazy cartoon? Its Tom and Jerry. It's funny not crazy" Matt said.

"Come on, Matty boy!! Grow up!! How many times will you see a cat chasing a mouse?" Mace asked Matt.

"Who said cartoon is only for kids? And btw Tom and Jerry is not a crazy show" Bella snapped.

"It is crazy and pointless" Mace snapped.

"You guys continue. Someone is at door, I will go and get them" Lucy said as she left.