CHAPTER 9: DAY THREE (Part 4)

Hi guys. This is Will. Please vote and comment guys.

................................................................................................................................................

"What do you want to do, kitty?", Anna asked her.

"Lets play hide-and-seek", jasmine said and pulled Matt along with her.

"Okay, good. I am in", Anna said jumping up and down like a kid.

"Ella, You are coming, right?" Anna asked Bella. Both anna and Jasmine were mouthing,

"Please, Please"

"Yeah, Okay. Fine, I am in too", Bella said smiling.

"You?", Jasmine pointed at Laura.

"Andrew and I are in, too", she replied

"What about you guys?", Anna asked raising her eyebrows.

"I haven't done this in a while. So I am in too", Shane said.

"I am in, too", Harry and Will said in unison.

"Okay, guys. Hide and seek is no fun. How about we set some extra rule?" Will said.

"Okay fine. What it is?" Anna asked.

"Firstly, the one who is not found after one hour is considered the winner. And the winner can get a kiss from  any loser they wish", Will says winking in Bella's direction.

"Deal", Harry said.

"How about French kissing?", Shane suggested. Bella's eyes popped out of her sockets when she heard this.

'What the heck is happening around me? Does she really want to lose her first kiss to these stupid jerk because of their stupid game ? OH MY God! I really want to rip Will's eyes out now. Man! the way he look at her. oh my god! ' Jake thought.

"Shut up or I am gonna kick your asses. Kids are playing this game, too", Anna hissed.

"A kiss on cheeks would be fine", Laura said blushing.

"Whatever is fine with us because we don't have anything to lose anyway", Harry said as he winked in Bella's direction.

'My god! what the heck happened to these guys today?' Jake thought . Jake shot a last glance at Bella before saying "I am in, too".

"Okay, now everyone is in. Its gonna be fun. Ella let's hide together", Anna said excitedly. Bella just nodded in agreement . Anna and Bella got close to one another in hours.

They choose the fairest method to determine the seeker which was nothing other than 'ROCK PAPER SCISSORS'. Unfortunately, Anna turned out to be the seeker.

"Oh shit. Why me out of All of you ?" Anna whined like a drama queen.

"Because you deserve it, shortcake" Jake said smirking.

"Whatever. Up to which number do I count?", Anna asked.

"Up to 100 should be fine", Laura commented.

"I am starting to count. one, two...", Anna counted with everyone scrambling to find a hiding spot.

"Eighty-eight, ninety-nine, hundred. I am going to look for you all", Anna said as she started to search the
house .

"Who the heck  taught her the numbers? In which world does ninety- nine comes after eighty-eight. She really has to retake school from the start", Bella mumbled to herself as she tried to find a hiding spot in Jasmine's room. Suddenly she heard Anna's footsteps and She panicked not knowing what to do. In a flash, someone pulled her into the closet. Her eyes met Jake's. He had pushed all of Jasmine 's clothes to one side and made himself a hiding spot inside the closet. There was hardly  any room for two, so they were standing  brushing against each other in the dark.