Will you...

This takes place around five years after Will and Nico leave Camp Half- Blood, so they're in their early twenties. Also, that last update a few hours ago was my friend on my phone, not me. I wasn't high, I promise. 

Nico's POV

I sat in a rigid purple armchair in Reyna's apartment in New Rome, pinching the small golden wedding ring between my thumb and my pointer finger. 

"This has to be perfect," I muttered, staring intently at the ring as though it held the key to my entire future which, in a way, it did. I felt Reyna's comforting hand on my back. 

"Don't worry, Nico, it will be. I promise." I looked up into her usually hard black eyes that had softened just for me. She knew that I was worried about proposing to Will. After all, he could say no.

"Is the plan all set?" I asked anxiously, hitches in the plan forming every second in my stressed out brain. Reyna laughed. 

"Yes, Nico. This will go off without a hitch and by next week, we'll be planning the wedding." She grinned at me. "I'll be one of the bridesmaids, of course?" I laughed, feeling some of the pressure of proposing to my boyfriend melt away. 

"Of course, Reyna. You're one of my closest friends. I wouldn't have it any other way." 

"Good," she said, standing up from her crouched position next to me. "Now how about we go find some cakes to sample?" I swatted her on the arm. 

"He hasn't even said yes yet." She shrugged. 

"Still, there's never a wrong time to have cake." 

Will's POV

"You're sure this will work, right, Hazel?" I asked nervously, staring at her deep golden eyes. I twirled the thin golden wedding ring on my middle finger, feeling the ring go around and around my finger. Hazel moved closer to me on her bed in the fifth cohort, gently stopping my hand. 

"Okay, first of all, you're going to loose that, and I'm pretty sure you don't want to propose to Nico with a ring pop." Taking a deep breath I shook my head, taking the ring from around my finger and sliding it back into the black satiny box. 

"Second of all, relax. This will be great, I know it will," she said. Her golden eyes soothed me somehow. They were like looking into a room with all the riches in the world. "Besides, Nico will say yes no matter what happens," she said, nudging me playfully. "He's totally gaga for you. he talks about you every day. Oh,Will is so handsome!" she mimicked in a high falsetto voice. "He's so tall and strong! I just swoon for him!" She put the back of her hand on her forehead and pretended to faint. 

"Shut up!" I laughed, amazed at how the youngest(or technically oldest) one of my friends could always make me laugh. "Still, though, what if he doesn't like the restaurant?" 

"He loves Leo's Sizzle and Grizzle. Now you're just creating problems yourself. I mean you already asked him, right?" She said. I nodded. 

"When we went to coffee this morning," I replied.  "Although he sounded a little strange when he said yes. Almost like he was about to ask me the same question." 

"I'm sure it's nothing," Hazel shrugged. "This will go off without a hitch, I promise." 

Percy's POV

I watched the couple walk into Leo's Sizzle and Grizzle, Nico wearing a tuxedo and Will in a dapper white suit. For such an unorganized guy, Leo sure knew how to make a swanky joint. From my spot at the waiter's section, I could see Nico flash me a nervous thumbs up. I was in position, a waiter for the night, and Nico and Will were walking into the restaurant, right on schedule. I twirled my large black handlebar mustache, hoping that the glue we had used wouldn't come off anytime soon. I liked it. I also liked the bright red tee shirt with flames all over it and grey pants with flames creeping up the legs that were the custom wear for the waiters and waitresses at Leo's Sizzle and Grizzle. Maybe later I'd ask Leo for a job.