Scene - Karma's a Bitch

He sighed deeply, watching this human kill everyone had been so painful, especially because he knew there were so many timelines where they were good friends. "Dammit kid, why'd you have to do this? I know you're a good person, why throw that away?"

She laughed, body dropping into a feral crouch as she glared at him, clothes dusty and knife shining. Long, dark hair tangled and matted and glacial blue eyes wide and sparkling with madness. "Why?" Her voice was insane and her the strong accent made her words as cold as her eyes. "Oh Pharaoh, don't you know? Genocide is far more fun~"

Pharaoh bowed his head, the pain on his face obscured by the death mask he wore. "Fun... I know there's a version of you that absolutely abhors killing, I know you used to be that person. Please kid, I know my friend is in there."

Another mad laugh from the killer. "Foolish sentimentality. Let's see what that mask hides, huh?"

"Well I guess you leave me no choice." He bowed his head, summoning forth the powers granted to him by ancestors millennia passed. His head snapped up, a burning crimson light flaring up in the empty eye sockets in his mask as a giant head of Amut the Devourer rose behind him, eyes glowing in a similar way. He raised his hands in a sweeping motion to his sides and three, long stemmed ankhs rose on each side, a single burning ruby in the eyes of each. "Karma's a bitch, kid, and now you're gonna have a bad time~"