Scene - Undertale AU - Omega!Natemare

Trembling in fear, Matt looked around in the darkness urgently. He heard horribly distorted music blasting from the shadows and then a twisted, malicious laugh. Turning to the sound's source he came face to face with an eldritch abomination of a creature. It was vaguely humanoid in shape but it had multiple appendages; some clawed and some like shadowy tendrils, snaking towards him and coiling around his legs. The theorist's gaze fell upon the creature's face and his blood ran cold. He knew that face. Nate. At least, it used to be Nate. His face was twisted in an inhuman way, half contorted in pain and half in a malicious smile. As the tendrils made there way to Matt's neck, pulling him closer, the clawed hands grabbed at him, scratching and tearing at his skin. The terrified theorist struggled against the monster's grip but the dark tendrils only bound him tighter, making it difficult to breathe. His LV was basically non-existant and his ATK was at zero. "YoU sEe?" The beast said, his voice a distorted and warped parody of the musician's. "In ThIs WoRlD, iT's KiLl Or Be KiLlEd!" A hand came rushing at Matt's chest, the claws set to pierce his body and tear out his heart.

Matt sat bolt upright in bed with a scream, his chest heaving and his heart pounding.

Stephanie sat up next to him, "Matt? Are you okay honey?" She asked, her voice full of concern.

"Y-yeah," he replied shakily. "Just.... had a really bad dream is all."