Hylian Days of Old

Note: These OCs belong to sorascribbles

The vaulted ceiling stretched up into the sky, high above the pair that glared at each other across the room below. A tall boy all dressed in green and a taller man with green skin and amber eyes stared each other down watched over by a giant pink crystal, in which was encased a beautiful woman.

But the three weren't alone.

Behind the one in green stood the image of a thin man with icy blue eyes, his light brown hair with a shock of green in it. He looked over at the figure of a well built man with dark, almost black, hair and eyes. His hair had a shock of red in it and his eyes were full of pain and regret.

"So, here we go again, huh Emery?" The man with the green hair had a tired tone to his voice, despite a strong Irish twang to it.

The one called Emery nodded solemnly, "It seems so. I'm sorry brother."

Above them all, hovering by the woman encased in crystal, was the figure of another young man; dark auburn hair and ocean-like eyes, normally shining with wisdom but now empty, devoid of emotion as he stood by, helpless to do anything but watch as his brothers were forced to do battle again. As they had been across countless lifetimes before and would for lifetimes to come.

And so the cycle would continue, the brothers always destined to be apart, never to be whole.

Until the war.

Then it was that the goddesses made a decision; the decision to send their children away. Away to another world where the forces of evil could never find them. A world where their home was naught but a fairytale.

For what better place to hide thetricrce than a world where they didn't exist.