Scene - Imprisoned In Darkness

Shadows, nothing but an endless darkness. A human, torn from his own world by an unknown force spun around, panic filling his soul. Then the shadows began to clear and he felt a pressure around his neck. The scratchy feeling of rope. The darkness lifted and he was in a town square, on a scaffold. He knew this. This town. This location. This situation. He looked around in panic and his eyes fell upon a single man who glared at him with piercing green eyes and wavy brown hair, his eyes full of rage and malice and his hand resting on a lever. The frightened gaze the fearful human gave was met with a cruel and cold smirk from the other, like he knew him. Like he hated him.

Then there was a creak of a lever being pulled.

The feeling of plummeting.

A quick, but agonising snap.

And the shadows returned.

When they cleared again, he was in a temple, alone and surrounded by dirt encrusted vampires in a room with amber sarcophagi. Again, he knew this place and situation, the whole thing filled him with a horrible feeling of deja-vu. But they all looked... familiar. Light violet eyes and unkempt black hair with small horns poking out through the tangled locks. They charged at him, rushing the man all at once and grappling him.

Feeding.

He cried out in pain as fangs pierced his flesh and he could feel the life being sucked from him as the shadows, once again, began to close in.

But they didn't clear this time. 

He was cold, so cold. Lost in darkness and uncertainty. Why? Why was he here? How was he here? His hands moved to his neck and he felt scars from ropes and a few bite marks encrusted with dried blood. He looked down at himself, his clothes were torn and bloody and he could see the wounds the vampires had inflicted on him covering his pale flesh.

He was scared.

Voices filled the void, screams of pain and death, pleas for mercy. 

And now he knew. He knew why he was here. He still wasn't sure exactly where here was or how he'd been transported to this realm of shadows.

More screams began, death rattles and final words. 

Words he knew.

Words he'd heard before.

Words he'd torn from the lips of those who'd spoken them.

The shadows parted again and he was in yet another familiar location, dying another familiar death. 

A death he himself had orchestrated.

Now he knew he was trapped here, trapped until he'd paid his dues.

It would continue until he'd died each death, living out each character's excruciating final moments.

He would pay for each death, deaths of player characters and NPCs alike.

Christopher Perkins, no deed goes unpunished. These characters lived in another world...

And now they want their revenge.