Scene - Faces In The Flames - Spooptober Day 4

It'd been a long day, Josh had gone with his family on a hike into the mountains and he was honestly enjoying it. He wasn't worried about things online, he'd left an update video on his channel and a tweet for his colleagues so he knew that his absence was explained. He was just having a good time with his parents and siblings.

As night fell, they reached a large clearing in the forest they were trekking through and his father announced they'd be setting up camp there for the night. Josh and his brothers were sent to find firewood while their sister stayed behind to help set up the tent. They laughed and joked about, knowing that making noise would warn any bears of their presence and thus prevent themselves from surprising them. Bears only attacked when threatened, they knew that, so they were being sure to check for signs of being in bear territory as they collected wood and find somewhere safe away from camp to store their food. A few hundred yards away, the eldest of the three young men found a useful hollow tree to store the bear-proof food box in. Their father had already taken out what they'd need for that night's meal so he stowed it safely away before continuing to aid his younger brothers in the wood collection.

While they did have fun taking turns to pretend to be a bear to prank the others, they eventually found enough firewood to last them and headed back to a fully set up camp. Josh's younger brother did the job of informing the others that there were no signs of bears that they'd found so it would be safe to camp there. The fire was built and the food was prepared, the family enjoying a happy meal together under the stars.

It'd been a long day and all the Burners were tired, so they soon all retired to their tents, all of them quickly falling asleep.

But, for one of them, it would be far from restful.

He was cold, so cold. A lake, frozen over, a burning anger inside him. Chains. He couldn't move, could scarcely breathe. He struggled against the icy chains that bound his wrists, ankles, neck, but he couldn't break free. An animalistic cry of rage issued from his lips as he pulled at his restraints, oaths to kill whoever bound him. A name fell from his lips, a name dripping with hatered, pure inhuman malice; Wee Willy Winky. He still fought, he'd never stop. Suddenly the chains weakened and fell away. He surged forward, not even thinking, he just knew where he was going. Ice covered walls surged past him as he raced through the depths of the frozen lake. He'd kill them, he'd kill the one who'd trapped him, slaughter the one who bound him here where his flames were doused. 

Then he saw his target; dishevelled and exhausted, the ice around him glittering in the faint moonlight that filtered down through the ice-sheet high above them and those horrific words burst from his lips;

  "͓͉̠͎̦͎Y͕̠̥̜̖͍̪͞Ò̻̤̺̳̮͠ͅU̞̩̦̼̲̰̦͓!̲̘̹̦̠͈!̢̛̛͈̟̳ ̠̹̘̙I͏̢͎̜͈̲͔̀ͅ'̗̖̣̙̹́Ṿ̠̜̥̠̱̞̦È͕̝̼͡ ̨̘͎̖̝́C͎̲̩̤̻̩͘͞ͅO̘͓̪͙͔̘̕M̫̗̼̼̭̻̯̩̫E̸̺̜͉ ͈͈̮̫͙̰̞̣͘F̨̳͕͓͉͉̙̪̳͕̕O҉̰͙͔̦̼̖R҉̫̻̀ ̹̙͇͈̳̳̫͡ͅY̺̞͕͚͖̗̕͡O̸̠͓͇̣͍U͔̤͍͚̞̹̮͍ ͈͖Ẁ̧̳̖̹͇̗̯E̵͓̙E̮̗̩̜̟͙͎̞͘ ͓̞̠̜̩̠̭̪̠͘͡W̶̡̞̻͍͞I҉̹͙̯̪́͘L͏̶̛̺L̶͉̙̭̮̻͍Y̫̞͖͟͠ ̩̟̺W̨̡͕͈̜̱̼̗̩͡I̱N̲̥̫̦̳̫̕͠K̙̬̭͘Y҉҉̼͔̜͉͉̺ͅ!̼̱̖͓͓͔̩͖͘!̴͙̝͓̰̖̼̺͜!̟͎͇̜ ͈͈̯̖̼͢H͏͙͔̤̯͍͍̩͠A̲̥̘̟͈ͅH̸̡̠͉͍̰̕A͓̮̟̦̮͜H̺̥̥̺̰̗A̼̲͉̥͉̺͉̪ͅH̨̱̠̗͙A̢̙͔H̨͏̡͕̝̭͓͇̩̦͈A̢͈̱̘͚̫͖̮͍H̴͎̠͙͖A̡̺̫̰̰̯͢Ḥ̗͡A̸̡̱̣̠̣̬̺͢ͅḨ͓̟̳̞͇̣̼̹̬̀A͉͕̼̮̹̖̻̜̭͡H̟͙̲͙A͓͖̪̰H̶͖̬̭̞͉A̘̥͉̳̺͎H̷̺̱͖͔̕͠A̞̣̱͙H̶̶̯̺̤͍ͅͅA̸̴͇͈̫͡Ḥ̖A̶͓̺̗̖͠H̺̙̪A̴̠̮̝̠̖̠̠̱H̸̜̰̫͟A̴̧̳͉̦!͏͏̠̘̗̯̫̱!̙̙͢͠"̧̮̩͡ 

 The figure turned, ice blue eyes filled with fear, and chains were suddenly clasped around him again, pulling him back while he snarled like a wild beast.