Scene - Undertale AU - King Nathan

He stands before you now, a broken man. You've killed the only one he had to live for. You killed his love. You killed his hope. You killed his mercy.

King Nathan stands resolute, his trident poised to strike, full of determination.

You can see something in his deep, dark eyes stirring. An anger that wasn't there the last time around. It's like he remembers, like he remembers the time you were friends. The time that you all escaped the underground together as a family.

It's like he remembers the time from before the reset.

"You. We trusted you. I trusted you. She trusted you. She saved you when you fell, saved you from that flower, taught you the ways of the underground. Not once, but twice." His voice is deep and booming, an edge of hardness to it that wasn't there last time. "Hunter told me everything; about you, Morgan, Matthew, Stephanie, Johnathan, Sarah. You killed them all. Every monster in the underground. You slew them all without mercy. The fact you're here now means that even he couldn't stop you." He pauses, almost like he's fighting back tears. "My closest friends and advisers. My best warrior. My brightest mind. The love of my life..." another pause. "originally I had planned on taking your Soul... but now it's clear..." he readies himself to strike, "you don't have one."