Ventshot - Arcane - Strangulation tw

Arcane power crackled at his fingertips, his slender hand raising to caress the face before him. He could sense her fear, almost taste it on the air. His face split into a grin as he felt her soft and supple flesh beneath his fingers. The violet energy arced to her, dancing over her skin as his fingers trailed down her face. He heard her cry out in pain, felt her struggle, heard her plead. He leaned in and silenced her screams with a kiss, but she only struggled more.

He pulled back, licking his lower lip and chuckling. She begged again, crying out for her boyfriend, for Matthew. His hand wrapped around her throat and began to squeeze and he relished in her choking and gasping for air. The crackling energy surged through her, making her convulse as she scrabbled at his grip.

He didn't have demands, didn't have any 'real' reason for doing this. He was just bored. And this beautiful woman was so readily available to use as a plaything, it would've been rude to not use her.

The arcane power that he possessed surged through him in a sudden rush as he channeled it all into the body of his toy, she screamed in agony, convulsing violently as her entire system was flooded with the screaming, burning power before she finally fell limp.

He laughed loudly at her pain, shaking her corpse slightly before throwing her across the room and preparing a resurrection spell. That was only the first round, and there were many more to come. He'd play with her until she ceased to amuse him and then he'd leave her dead before moving on to his next plaything.

After all, he was Merciless.