Jealousy And Secret Messenger !!

Magsimula sa umpisa

" Oh! I thought we can have guy's night tonight. Get wasted and party like no tomorrow ", Andrew said and acted to be disappointed .

" laura is not coming? ", Jake asked.

" yeah,Man! you must definitely come. It's been long time since we partied like crazy", Shane said.

"But I have to babysit Jasmine ", Jake said.

" You can ask shortie to babysit Jasmine ", Shane said.

Jake will call you to ask you to babysit Jasmine Harry messaged

Okay. Should I say yes? Anna messaged.

Yes but do not accept without putting a fight Andrew messaged.

" Dude, we are not in best terms since you know... ", Jake trailed off.

" Just give it a shot", Harry said.

"Okay", Jake said.
.......@.......

"Seems like someone is too busy messaging. Who's the lucky guy?", Bella asked Anna teasingly.

"Just some guy I met at party", Anna replied shrugging.

"Are you sure it's not certain brown haired guy with blue eyes?", Bella teased Anna assuming that she was messaging Shane.

"Nah! I am sure. You guys go ahead. I have to grab something from my locker", Anna said to Tyler and Bella and left.

"Isn't her locker that way?", Bella said pointing the side opposite to which Anna was going.

"Yeah", Tyler said looking thoughtfully at the Anna's retreating figure.

"She is definitely hiding something", Bella said and Tyler just nodded his head trying to figure out what she was hiding.

When Anna was away from audible distance from them, she got a call from Jake. She picked up in third ring and snapped, "what?" .

"Hello to you too, cousin", Jake said sarcastically.

"What do you want?", Anna snapped.

"I know were are not in best terms but can't you be little polite?", Jake asked.

"No", Anna snapped.

"Okay, fine. I want a favor", Jake said.

"What makes you think that I would do you any favors?", Anna asked.

"Anna, please. I want you to pick up Jasmine from Matt's house and babysit her", Jake pleaded.

"I can't", Anna said.

"Anna , please. It's been long time since four of us partied together", Jake said.

"It's not that I won't. I can't. I am going to buy a dress for Bella for homecoming dance. I don't know how long I will be out", Anna said.

"Bella is going to dance?", he asked with was more like statement.

"Yeah, she is. I have to find her the best dress. I can't wait see the look on Duke's face when he sees her in that dress", Anna said in dreamy tone just to make him jealous.

"Who the hell is Duke?", Jake asked.

He can't help but be jealous at the idea of Bella going to dance with any guy other than him. Few girls asked him to homecoming Dance but he politely said no.

"He is the Tyson's best friend. We meet him at a party", Anna said.

"Is he in college?", Jake asked annoyed.

"Duh! Didn't you call me to ask a favor?", Anna asked to change the topic. Anna was bad liar so she was scared that he would see through her lies.

"Yeah, Can't you take jasmine shopping with you or something?", Jake asked.

"Fine , I will . No more favors", Anna said in a defeating tone.

"Okay. Thank you", Jake said and hung up.
..........@.............

"What took you so long?", Bella asked Anna who slid into the back seat of Tyler's car.

"I bumped into Shane on my way out. He was being an idiot", Anna lied smoothly.

"yeah, yeah. Whatever you say", Bella said smiling mischievously at Anna.

Anna had no idea why Bella was smiling mischievously at her but as long as Bella didn't figure out anything about the plan she was fine with it. So she didn't question anything. Tyler just looked at Anna in mirror as if he was trying to figure out something.

"BTW we have to pick up Jasmine from Matt's house on our way. I hope you guys don't mind", Anna said.

"Not at all", Bella said.

With that silence filled the car except for song from radio. Anna sat in the back silently texting.
.....@......
Does Bella really have a date to homecoming dance? Andrew messaged.

I don't think so Laura replied.

No Anna messaged.

Then who the hell is duke? Harry messaged.

Just a guy I made up to make Jake jealous Anna messaged.

Is it working? Anna messaged

Yeah, that guy is totally riled up. He is going on about that Duke guy who don't even exist Andrew messaged.

That's a good sign Laura messaged.

Seriously ? You told Jake that you guys met him at party? Bella hates going to parties. What if Jake figured out? That was a very stupid move. You are a very bad liar @shortie Shane messaged.

He didn't so it was not a stupid move. And I am not a bad liar. I am a brilliant liar Anna replied.

Says a girl who told her teacher that her cat ate her homework Shane replied.

I was 12. I grew up now Anna replied.

You seriously said your cat ate your homework? Oh God! LMAO!!! @Anna Harry messaged.

I remember. I was there too. It was so funny. Andrew replied.

LOL!! Sorry to burst your bubble, sweetie. You are exactly in same height as you were in 12 Shane messaged.

What? I was 12 then. I was nervous. Ms. Watson stared at me as if she was going to stab me. I swear if she stared at you like that you would have peed in your pants @Harry Anna messaged.

Jerk @Shane Anna messaged.

I agree. Ms. Watson was one scary witch Harry replied.

Whatever. Accept that you are the shittiest liar in the world Shane replied.

I am not Anna messaged.

You are Shane replied.

I am not Anna messaged.

You are Shane replied.

STOP BICKERING @Anna @Shane Andrew replied.

Okay. I am at mall. Text you guys later. Keep me updated about match and party Anna messaged.
....... @......

If I get 30 votes, I am updating the next minute!!

Dont forget to leave a vote, comment and click the follow button! <3