"Something about you now
I can't quite figure out
Everything she does is beautiful
Everything she does is right" His voice was so hypnotizing to me and I smiled as he continued signing. " 'Cause it's you and me and all of the people with nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you,"

"And me and all of the people with nothing to do and nothing to prove
And it's you and me and all of the people
And I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

What day is it?
And in what month?
This clock never seemed so alive" he finished and the teacher claps. "Good job. You're up Miss Rideverdale." She calls to me and Narcissa snickers making me roll my eyes but Liz claps making me smile. I walk over to the piano and run my hands down the keys."

"This song is called No One." The song starts of slow but it picks up and I begin completely inmersed in thoughts of Nathan. Thoughts Nathan and our future together.

"I just want you close
Where you can stay forever
You can be sure
That it will only get better

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you

When the rain is pouring down
And my heart is hurting
You will always be around
This I know for certain

You and me together
Through the days and nights
I don't worry 'cause
Everything's going to be alright
People keep talking they can say what they like
But all i know is everything's going to be alright

No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you, you, you

I know some people search the world
To find something like what we have
I know people will try, try to divide, something so real
So till the end of time
I'm telling you there ain't no one

No one, no one
Can get in the way of what I'm feeling
No one, no one, no one
Can get in the way of what I feel for you."

Narcissa was in that very moment trying to vaporize me with her eyes as the teacher clapped ecstatic along with the rest of the class. "She sound worse than a dying cat." She hisses under her breath and although nobody hears her I do. I smirk and beging heading back to my seat but the teacher stops me, "Ill see you after class." She tells me and then ushers me to my seat before continuing with her class lecture.

The bell rings and everyone walks out in a chattering crowd except for Nathan an Daniel. "I'll see you guys outside, alright?" Liz asks me and I nod as she makes her way out the door. Just as I'm about to tell the guy to go and wait outside for me the teacher closes the door and for a second a murder scene at a horror movie pops into my head but I quickly dismiss it. "You three are talented and even though I know this is short notice I was wondering if perhaps you could play at our beginning of the year class show."

"Only students in the various music classes participate and even then only a few are chosen from each class. We usually choose those we feel have the most talent since having everyone participate would be nearly impossible. This show helps fund our music department and includes student playing instruments or singing," She seems so cheerful as she keeps going on about the music show that I don't dare tell her that she's rambling. If I did tell her it would almost be certain that her feelings would get hurt and I didn't want to do that.

"Usually the same students participate every year with Narcissa as our top act but you three show promise," she searches through her desk for a few minutes before pulling out a few slips of paper triumphantly. She hands them to us then continues, "These papers explain everything. I do hope you agree to join us and who knows you might even beat Narcissa. You three might bring in more donors!" She chirps and I smile. The guys force a smile but there annoyance is evident.

"Thank you very much and we will think about it but we have to get going now. Thank you for offering us this chance, Mrs. Little." I reply and she smiles. "No problem and now go ahead an leave. I'm sure you've got somewhere to be. Wouldn't want your parents to worry." She chirps and we waste no time is walking out of her class. We walk around a corner and I instantly get a bad feeling but before I can say a word I feel as someone launches for my throat...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hahaha, cliffhanger! Don't worry the next part will be up soon enough. As always my lovely readers VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARIES!!! Show your support for the writer and the story. Chapter 2 - Drugged for "Life Is Beautiful" is already up as well and I would appreciate it if you guys could check it out. Its in the same genre as "Metamorphasis" that is to say in the Romance/Werewolve genre. It shares some simalarities but let me reassure you that it is a different story with an original and copyrighted story line. Im sure you'll enjoy it and just to be clear, "No, it is not a sequel or a sub-story to this one (Metamorphasis). It just isn't and im sorry if theres any confusion. Thank you for reading this long note :) Enjoy! Oh, oh, oh almost forgot ANY MISTAKES WILL BE FIXED AT A LATER TIME. ALSO DO YOU THINK THE STORY IS GETTING TOO LONG? Let me know.