“So how dirt is it then Miss.Lily?” He asked huskily

I smirked and kept my hands in his hair.

“You’ve been a very bad boy Mr Benson and so has that mouth of yours. I think I’ll have to check it again for you just one more time” He smiled at my response.

“Then you do that” He said laughing.

We started kissing again and this time our make out session went on for at least 10 minutes. A knock on the door had interrupted both of us; Bryan was too busy kissing my neck to even open the door.

“Um…Bryan get the door” He looked me in the eye with a sad look.

“But I don’t want to go to check who it is, I’d rather stay here” I gave him a strict look which made him get off me.

He got up and ran to the front door as the person started knocking really impatiently. I sat up straight and waited for Bryan too come back. I heard the door shut loudly and the sound of footsteps but it sounded more like heels. Who can that be? And well out of nowhere and complete utter shock his mom was standing there,  She saw me and a wide smile broke out onto her face as if she just found out she won the lottery. Running over to me, I got embraced by a tight warming hug. I hugged her back and saw Bryan standing there mouthing ‘I’m sorry’. I was about to reply back but his mother stopped hugging making me look at her now.

“Oh April honey, it’s been such a long time it is so good to see you here” She said.

I gave a little nod of a head and stood there awkwardly. She looked between me and Bryan then started laughing.

“I wasn’t interrupting something was I?” She asked suspiciously.

I remembered the heavy make out session between me and Bryan causing me to go all hot and bothered.

“Mom you weren’t interrupting anything” Bryan said covering me

I gave him a small smile as he gladly returned it.

“Oh ok then, Bryan honey button up your shirt and April darling your hair seems to be going up in different directions” She said.

It mostly looked like she was trying to hold in a smile. I touched my head and she was right, my hair had a lot of volume at the back of my head.

“Will you excuse me? I have to go use the bathroom” She nodded her head politely.

I walked past Bryan and ran to the upstairs bathroom closing the door behind me. I looked straight into the glass seeing my reflection, my skirt was hiked up and my hair had great amount of volume it looked like I just got out of bed or had crazy sex on a wall. I started running my fingers through my hair until all of it smoothed down. Feeling satisfied I went back downstairs to see Bryan in the kitchen and his mom inside watching TV.

Creepily I went into the kitchen; Bryan must have heard me come in because he turned around to face me. He smiled as I reached to him.

“Gosh that was embarrassing” I told him.

Bryan laughed and out some hot water into a cup,

“It’s not funny Bryan”

“Yes it is ape” I gasped and this time with all my power hit him on the arm.

But obviously he didn’t even react.

“That doesn’t hurt babe” He said casually.

“I don’t care how much times do I have to tell you I don’t like it when you call me ape” I said.

He turned around and looked at my face.

“Come on it’s a cute nickname” He said.

“No it’s a horrible nickname. How would you like it if I called you Brianna” I said.

“What? That’s a girl’s name” He said.

I shrugged and leaned against the counter.

“I don’t care baby cakes” I said.

He pressed his body against mines and locked his blue eyes with mine, this totally felt like déjà vu.

“Do you want to say that again?” He moved his face along my neck and nuzzled it in between there.

“Um Bryan I don’t think we should do this here, your mom’s inside as well” But I don’t think he cared because he seemed to carry on.

“Kids, what’s taking you so long in there!?” His mom yelled out.

 Bryan was still kissing my neck which left me no other option but to respond.

“We’re um….coming…in a few minutes” I managed to say.

Bryan’s hands went to my waist and he lifted me up onto the counter, going in between my legs. He took my face in his hands and kissed me hard on the lips. The heat between our lips made a moan escape my lips, but I made sure I wasn’t too loud. Bryan the ass started smiling in between the kisses from my reaction, but right now I couldn’t care less. I gently caressed his neck, not wanting to pull away from the heat that this kiss was bringing me. He placed his hands on my waist, moving me even further towards him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

“Bryan-

I pushed Bryan as I sat there on the counter while his mom stood at the door.

“Bring my tea”