Sugar Rush

THIS IS THE 2.2K CHAPTER EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS I ONLY HAVE 1.9K
SOME HOW I LOST READS AND VOTES (I had 201 and now only 190) AND IM NOT SURE WHY, BUT I THOUGHT WHY NOT UPDATE ON LOUIS' BIRTHDAY INSTEAD.

So here is the chapter

oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOUIS!!!!!!!!!

A/N wow, this took a while to update this book. Sorry. But I'm going to be do some serious editing with this story I think, like fixing the beginning really. Therefore I might not update too soon sadly.

That's really it I think.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

"Ok, what the heck is wrong with her?" Niall asks watching me run around the room with Harry's phone which I stole. And with Harry chasing me, both of us yelling at each other.

Everyone's gaze turns to look at Liam who looks nervously out the window.

"She may or may not be on a sugar rush?" Liam says turning the sentence into a question at the end.

"Oh god." Louis says wide eyed, in a high pitched voice. I stop in my tracks, causing Harry to run into me.

"Haha you sounded like a girl." I say laughing at Louis.

"Leeeeeyum, Jess is a mean sugar rush person." Louis whines.

"Suck it up buttercup." I tell him sticking out my tongue at him, but quickly start running around the first floor again after Harry tries to "secretly" take his phone back.

"Anyone going to help me here?" Harry says our of breath from running. Then he turns to face me where I'm standing on the other side of the room still with his phone, only slightly out of breath. "How are you not tired?"
"I'm just not." I say shrugging causing him to shake his head in disbelief. I smile innocently and turn on his phone. I enter four random numbers for the pass code and somehow get in. From the corner of my eye I can see Harry, Liam, and Niall watching me intently. The girls plus Jacob and Justin left right after lunch, before my sugar rush started. I pretend that I didn't get the passcode right and hit the "Settings" button and then to the password button. I hit change password button, glancing up slightly making sure no one has noticed. So far no one. I change the password to 1-8-8-4 and then power off the iPhone. I toss(more or less chuck it across the room) it to Harry. "Here ya go Harry."

"FINALY!" Harry exclaims. Then his face drops. "Jess, you've turned it off all the way. It takes forever for it to turn back on."

"Suck it up buttercup." I say once again.

"You're right Lou, she's a very mean one." Harry says glaring at me. "IT TURNED ON!"

"Wow who knew that it could do that!" I say sarcastically. I slowly creep out of the room though, before Harry notices his passcode change. As soon as I'm out of sight of Harry, I bolt into the hallway and put the stairs to my room. I purposely shut the door loudly after I hear Harry shout. "JESS WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW!" I shout back and dive into my closet.

Now you all are probably thinking 'Jess, the closet is the first place they are going to look for you at', but fear not because there's one thing that I only know about my closet that they don't know. I have a panic room in the back of my closet. For those who don't know what a panic room is, it's a small room usually only a couple feet wide and long. It's made for if there was an intruder, you would be able to hide in there without them knowing and the entrance is usually concealed pretty well. Like mine is covered by my clothes that hang in front of it. One other thing is that there is also a panic button by the entrance of the panic room in the back of my closet that would signal 911 something was wrong and it would be very bad if it was hit by accident. (Found that out the hard way.) Therefore there is a plastic square dome around it that you would flip up to hit it. Much like a fire alarm really.