Sandwiches and New People

The next few days were a blur. Infact I can't really remember anything about them, besides the knowledge that days had passed since the accident. Harry has been shut in his room, Samantha is the only one he has allowed to come in. The three other boys haven't seen him since knowledge of Louis death. Niall has been spending most of his time with Lexie. Nilou told me that she thinks he has forgotten about her, but I told her that probably isn't the case. He ps just helping out a friend in a time if need. But I'm now starting to even have my own doubts the only things he's said to her was a question about where something was, or if she could get something for him. Liam is angry at himself, because he thinks its his fault for letting Louis walk in the middle of the street. He's taking it just as bad as Lexie and Harry. Zayn has been here and there. Not talking much. He's helped Nilou though, when I can't. I can tell she appreciates his effort to help her. Then one day when we were all eating a silent lunch of sandwiches my mom made us before she left to work, when Zayn walked in, phone in hand.

"We have a visitor coming in a bout half an hour. He's gonna fill in for Louis for a while." Zayn informs us, then walks back out of the room, most likely to go Harry and Samantha. Lexie, Liam, and my sandwiches drop. We three just lost our appetite. Niall keeps on eating, and Jacob's sandwich drops too, once noticing our sudden actions to stop eating. He pulls me onto his lap, since we were sitting next to each other, and hugs me tight. I don't let any tears drop though. I had run out of them. I move to stand up, an Jacob squeezes me tight once more and lets me slide off of him. I start clearing the table and load the dishwasher. I leave the plate of sandwhiches on the table for Niall to finish. Even in this terrible time, he can still eat an elephant. Everyone starts to help with the table clearing and dish washer loading (except for Niall who was eating, Zayn who still hasn't returned, and Samantha and Harry who were in the guest room where Harry hasn't left.) Once finish the dishes, we all file into the living room, Niall with the last sandwich in hand. We sit there in silence, untill we hear foot steps. We all look up and over to see who showed up. All of our eyes grow wide in shock to see Harry and Samantha standing there.

"I decided to come out and meet the replacement, since Zayn didn't tell us who it was." Hary says with absolutely no emotion. Samantha, who was holding Harry's hand, gives it a noticble squeeze. We give a small smile. He just walks over to an empty spot on the couch and sits down. The door bell then rings and Zayn comes running down the stairs and get to the door, before I can even stand up. We all look over the door in curiosity. He opens the door and in walks in...