Raining Buckets of Water

Once I hear that everyone else is up. I hop out of bed, wrapping a blanket around me so my clothes are visible. Cuz helloooo I'm wearing regular clothes and everyone else is in pjs still, and that old be a dead give away if they saw my jeans. I slowly walk down the stairs as if I just woke up.

"What's going on?" I groan blinking my eyes a bit for effect.

"Well Louis thought that it would be funny to prank us while we were all sleeping. Seems like you got lucky, smart choice in heading back up to room last night. And it occurs tome that he was going to dump water on some other sleeping people too." Lexie says glaring at Louis.

"Louis! That's horrendous! You going to drench people without waking me up first!" I gasp smirking a bit. Jacob I can tell is trying to stifle a laugh.

"But, but, but." Louis stutters.

"That's what I thought." I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Yikes someone feisty today." Harry teases.

"I'm usually like this and secondly I'm usually running around my house by now anyways." I turn to glare at him. Everyone gapes at me.

"You usually wake up this early?!" Zayn exclaims groggily.

"Yep." I say popping the P.

"Mad woman..." Zayn mumbles

"I prefer the term Crazy Lady." I inform him, making him get a look of confusion. "It's a long story."

"We have the time for a long story." Harry smirks.

"No we don't, cuz we have to drench some people." I hobble over to the bucket with my blanket wrapped around me still. "Louis will you please pick the bucket up for me. It looks heavy and I don't think my guns can handle the weight."

I can tell that Jacob is roaring with laughter on the inside. Louis just glares at me and bends over to pick up the bucket.

"Remember to lift with your knees not your back." I tease.

"Whatever." He says grumply. This time he can actually lift the bucket and he carries it to the door that leads to the deck, careful to not splash any water out of the bucket. I head over and open the door for him. All of us, some slower than the others *cough* Zayn *cough*, follow Louis into the deck.

"On three," I say. "One, two, three." The water flys out of the bucket and on top of Nilou and Niall. Nilou shrieks from the down pour of cold water and accidentally slaps Niall in the face.

"What the?!" Niall exclaims sitting up rubbing his cheek.

"Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hit you!" Nilou says her eyes wide and face bright red. The rest of us are latterly rolling on the deck in laughter.

"You guys are so dead!" They both yell at the same time. We all sprint back into the house clutching our sides still laughing. I run to my room to hide and fall onto my bed.