Together

It was beautiful. Perfect. I stared at it with longing in my eyes to own it.

"Oh my gosh. Is that a horse?" Zayn asks.

"Yep." Jacob and me both say at the same time.

Without thinking I head over to the fence. I put my hands on the top of the railing, about to climb over it, when I hear Harry call out "Careful!" I just smirk to myself. I step with one foot on the bottom railing of the fence, push, and swing myself over. I apparently made it a bit too easily because I heard a "Never mind..." when I was completely over the fence. My smirk just get ms bigger. The sun is shining almost directly on the beautiful dappled horse. It's mane, long and flowy. The same for the tail. I just stare at the horse and walk towards it. It acts like it doesn't even notice me. Before long, I am standing next to the horse. I just stand there staring at it.

I take a deep breath in and hold it. I reach my hand out and touch its shoulder. It still stands there. Then Phantom trots up to the other side of the fence and whinnies at the dapple. The dapple lifts her head up and whinnies back and walks over to where Phantom is standing. She lifts her head over the fence and nuzzles Phantom's shoulder. Phantom does the same to her.

Now I know. I know that he has to stay her with her. So they are together. Together.