______ people

Ok I kinda lied. It's not as long as I thought it would be.

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Everyone was soon standing in front of me in less than four minutes. They all knew that I would most definitely leave them behind, even Jenna and Justin. Smart people.

"Ready?" I shout.

"Yeah." Was chorused many times.

"Then onwards we go!" I run out of my house and slow to a walk once I reach the street. I look behind me and wait for everyone else to catch up. Slow people. Jacob was the first person, then Jenna and Justin, Nilou and Niall, Liam and Zayn, Samantha and Harry, and lastly Lexie and Louis. I get a bit nervous when I see them. We start to walk to the stable. I keep looking behind me to see if anyone, especially Louis and Lexie, is anywhere near the middle of the road. No one ever walks farther than four feet away from the side of the road, but I keep checking. Jacob notices my actions.

"You ok?" He asks.

"Yeah," I say glancing sideways at him. He raises his eyebrows at me, not believing me at all. I sigh. "Fine not really, I had a bad dream and it may or may not have to do with someone getting hurt by walking in the middle of the street."

"Oh." He says simply. He pulls me into a sideways hug as we walk. I small smile falls on my face. He drops his arm and we both turn silent. I can hear everyone else talking behind us, and I ignore the urge to look back. Someone complains about how long we have been walking.

"Would you rather walk or run?" I call out, turning around and walking backwards. That shuts them up. I face forwards and smirk.

"You do that a lot." Jacob comments suddenly.

"Wha?" I ask confused.

"Smirking. You seem to always be smirking." He explains.

"That's because I have a lot to smirk about."

"Touché"

My smirk just grows bigger. Jacob just sighs. We are about a block away from the stables.

"We're almost there!" I shout.

"Yay!" Was screamed multiple times. Most people have walked to the stables from my house before. Weird people. I just shake my head.

"You wanna run the rest of the way?" I ask Jacob feeling the yearn to stretch my legs. He glances at me with fright in his eyes.

"Run. With you. And try to keep up. Yeah no." He says. I laugh.

"I can slow down and not run as fast like last time. I only ran that fast to win." I roll my eyes.

"Then sure." He gives in. We start to jog then speed up a little. We heard someone gasp.

"Oh no! They're gonna run the rest of the way!" Jacob and I laugh at this. But we don't slow down, we just go a tad bit faster. Soon enough the stable comes into view, and I automatically start to run faster.

"Jess! I thought you said you would go too fast." Jacob exclaims. I look behind me and see that I'm already several feet ahead of him.

"Whoops sorry." I say slowing down.

"Not for long," He says then runs ahead of me. "Race ya!"

"Your still gonna lose!" I say running to catch up with him. In the next few seconds I'm in the lead. I smile and continue running. All a sudden a horse, all tacked up, (A/N This means that the horse has a saddle, bridle, and its stuff it wears when a person rides it on) running next to me. I look at it in awe and notice the stirrups dangling from the saddle. Glancing behind me, I see Jacob slowing down and staring at me in shock. My smile turns back into a smirk. That's right I'm smirking again people. I reach out and grab the horse's mane and somehow get my foot into the dangling stirrup. I gracefully swing on to the saddle, and slide my foot into the other stirrup. Grabbing the reigns, I urge the horse into a canter instead of the fast paced trot it as going at before. We are soon heading up the driveway of the stable. As soon the horse and I reach the field between the barn and the pastures, we turn around and head back to everyone else. My expression. A big smirk.