Visitor....s?

"Come on Jess, you need to get up. We have a guest." My mom said, walking into my room. Jacob and I scoot away from each other a couple inches quickly.

"Ok mom, I'll be down in just a second." I smile at her, hoping she'll get the hint to leave. Thankfully she does.

"Ok." And with that she walks away. I turn to Jacob.

"Do you know who the guest is?" I ask.

"Nope." He says standing up. "I'll leave so you can get ready."

"I just have to fix my pony tail is all, I'm already dressed." I tell him, hopping out of bed to prove my point.

"Oh yeah, I remember. You were-" I jump over to where he was standing and slap my hand over his mouth.

"Speak about that and we might be over heard." I say glaring at him. His eyes go wide and he nods. I release my hand "Good."

I head over to wear I last set my brush and take out my ponytail. I brush my hair before putting it into a side pony again.

"Ready." I say walking towards my door and smoothing out my clothes. Jacob follows me out and down the stairs into my living room where it sounds like everyone is. The talking stops as soon as I walk into the room. They all turn to look at me.

"So who's the guest?" I ask sucking in my lips and rocking back and forth of my heels.

"That would be me."

"And me."

My eyes go wide. There standing in front of me was Justin Bieber and a girl around my age.