"Stop spying." He remarks and walks away a couple of buiscuits in his hands. The delicious scents start wafting towards me and I take the basket from him before he has a chance to offer any to me. Freshly baked bread reminded my just how hungry I really was as I began to slice and arrange a mini buiscuit sandwich from the basket. "Delicious." I mumble as I savor the warm honey flavored bread crumbling in my mouth.

"Where'd she buy this?" I ask him and he looks at me confused. "Buy? Dude she made them." Cameron explains to me and I swallow hard. "She made all of these?" I ask him just to be sure I heard right and he nods assuring me that she had indeed baked the basket full of delicious buiscuits that stood before me. "She's an amazing cook." Cameron states casually and I nod before taking a seat and grabbing another buiscuit.

I wanted to know everything he saw or overheard while he slept over at her place and he didn't need much incentive to start retelling his adventure. "There security is top notch Jere. I tried looking around and got trapped in a room by some unseen wall before waking up in some frigid snowland. I almost freezed to death." His voice was a strange mixture of facination and complete horror.

"Sorry to be the one to tell you this Jere but its gonna be harder than you think to get anywhere near her if she doesn't want to be seen. That guy Daniel is with her 24/7 and I do mean 24/7. He doesn't leave her side for anything and her mate is fierce. She's always surrounded by six very protective and fiercely loyal males Jere." Camerons voice shows his admiration and something else but that didn't matter to me at this point.

"I'll find a way to get near her. Maybe I could sing her something she seems to like that." I say mostly to myself. "Sorry to burst your bubble but you can't sing to save your life Jere." Cameron says with a slight snicker. I want to punch him but he was right about me not being a singer. "I can still freaking try. Mark my word Cameron, I will get her to talk to me one way or another no matter how much security she's under." I exclaim.

Lilly's POV

I was in the kitchen eating a sandwich when I noticed that Marcus was out by the pool staring at its cool blue waters. "Marcus?" I call out to him and he turns around to see me. I walk out to the pool and sit next to him, "I realize that I promised to show you how to swim back in Alaska and I never got around to it. But I will show you how, now. Do you have a swim suit?" I ask him before mentally smacking myself.

"No..." he murmurs. Of course he doesn't after all I bought him almost everything he owns. "Let's go get you some swim trunks and some goggles." I tell him and stand up before helping him up. "Wait for me in the living room. I won't take long." I tell him as I head upstairs for my purse. I must've taken long because by the time I got back down Marcus was sitting side to side with Jay, Daniel, Nathan, Tom, Caleb, Jerry, and Brad.

They were watching the newest Iron Man movie but when Marcus saw me he came over to me. "So, we'll be back soon. Just gonna pick something at the store real quick. Nathan, babe you coming?" I call out to him but he was already up and coming towards me with Danny by his side. I went to grab the keys to my car but Nathan stopped me, "Let's take my truck. You can drive if you want." He tells me and throws me his keys.

I shrug and head to the garage. "Do you guys have swim trunks?" I ask everyone as we look around the store for something that fits Marcus. "Yeah, we bought some after we saw the pool." Replies Daniel and I nod pulling off a pair of blue, black, and green swim trunks for him to try out. "Go in the dressing room and tell me if you like them. Nathan will watch you while I get some other stuff down the isle." I reported.

I grab some swimming gear like small goggles, flippers, etc. There perfume hits me before they reach me, "Hahaha, You had a little bastard?" Alecia's voice is full of venom and I roll my eyes before standing up as they snicker. "So that's why you left. To have your litt..." She begins again and curses rubbing her tigh as I pulled Marcus back. "Oh, come on Alecia you can't tell me a kids punch hurt you?" I sneer while trying to contain my laughter as she narrows her eyes at Marcus.

She leans forward as if to hit him and I twist her arm away, "Lay a finger on him and you'll regret it." I whisper in her ear just as a helper comes over to us and I let her go. "Is there a problem?" He asks us and I flutter my eye lashes. "Not at all. We were just about to head to the cash register." I reply smiling leaving behind Alecia and her band of dim witts. I could feel there eyes on me certainly wishing for me to be swallowed whole by the floor. "Marcus, why did you hit the poor girl?" I question him.

His answer was elementary, "She was being mean to you and I didn't like it so I hit her." He replies his voice tainted with just a trace of anger. "Marcus, we can't go around hitting people who are mean to us. We, you, me us. We are better than that, ok? We know better than to resort to petty violence. The only time it's ok to hit someone else is in self defense or for the safety of others. Understand?" I explained to him and he nodded in understandment.

We payed quickly and we left the store luckily the dim witts were gone planning there next attack surely. Once we arrived I sent Marcus to go get changed while I did the same. I slipped into a navy blue one piece swim suit that was tied around my neck with the bottom resembling short shorts. A whistle sounds from the doorway and I blush, "Nathan don't do that." I whisper mortified at what he mightve seen.

"Oh but baby you look so beautiful. Bella, baby, bella." He exclaims while slowly walking towards me and stealing a kiss making me blush. I walked away giggling with him hot on my trail in his own pair of swim trunks. I handed Marcus the floaters and swimming goggles before inmersing myself underwater along with Nathan. Marcus walked down the stairs that slowly descended into the pool before dissapearing.

I saw as Marcus shuddered at the last step with water at his waist. It was a warm day and the cool pool water felt refreshing but perhaps it was too cold for him. I walked over to him and took his hand, "Is the water too cold? We can heat it up but it'll take awhile." I explain and he shakes his head. "No the water is fine I'm just...I'm just...." He stammers but I understand him without further explanation. After all I had been in his place before when I was a beginner.

Marcus's POV

I stood frozen on the last step in the pool with her hand in mine. I hear her talking to me but she sounds so vague that I hardly undertand her. "Water...Cold...Heat it up...Awhile." where the only words that registered in my mind but I understood what she meant and shook my head as I tried to explain that the water temperature was not the problem. The pool was six almost seven feet deep all around and the more shallow areas were the spots where small staircases led into the pool. Once I stepped off the staircase I would sink like a rock to the bottom.

"Trust me." She insists and I take a deep breath before stepping off into the pool trusting her not to let me sink; because I was nowhere near tall enough to reach to bottom safely. We stayed by the shallow areas according to Lilly it was so that I felt safer and if something were to happen she could get me out immediatly. I trusted her and followed her instructions as she showed me how to stay calm so that I could float over the water with one hand on the ledge.

This was going to take awhile to master but I was a good learner and if I applied myself I was sure to get it in no time. After awhile I left the pool so she could do her daily swimming routine with her boyfriend. I sat by the deck on a chair with my eyes closed, "Did you like your first swimming lesson?" My father, Jay, asks me and I nod. Sure, I was terrified but I had enjoyed it towards the end only because I was able to calm down with the help of Lilly's guidance.

"You'll soon get better. Like anything, Marcus, swimming takes practice." He explains and sits down next to me apperantly napping in the sun. I watched Lilly swimming with Nathan and for a moment wished I could swim like they did. Swim effortlessly as if the water were a second nature very much like walking was. If practice was all it took then I would keep at until I got as good as them and with Lilly's help I'm sure I would be there in no time.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

No long authors note just a little update. VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, and ADD TO ALL YOUR LIBRARIES AND WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS!!! I hope you enjoy it and next update will be SCHOOL TIME!!! Aren't you excited? Also check out Life Is Beautiful on my stories tab. Thank you and enjoy!

P.S. I was having a bit of a writers block while working on Metamorphasis and started Life Is Beautiful as well as Zombies Ahead. Check them out and give me your thoughts on those stories if you can. Got long again, didn't I?