"Slow down!" Harry calls after me, to which I slow and wait for his long legs to carry him towards me. He holds his hand out and takes mine before we both walk hand in hand towards customs. "You seem very awake now."

"I am, Harry! I'm in Australia!" I remind him. "I've always wanted to come here. You know when you first announced to me that you'd be opening up a location here in Sydney, I nearly peed my pants with excitement. I've always hoped one day I could tag along with you."

"You should have said something to me, I would have taken you with me long ago." I roll my eyes and lean into Harry's muscular arm.

"I'm here now, aren't I?" Harry nods in agreement before leaning over and pressing a kiss to the side of my head. I shy away from the kiss, mentally taking note that I haven't showered since Tuesday morning, and it's Thursday morning now. I need a shower more than ever at this point. "What's on the agenda today?" Harry's jaw drops at my comment as we come to the line for customs.

"You, Shay Nichols, doesn't know the schedule by heart?" I blush lightly, shrugging lightly. This is an impromptu trip to Australia, I didn't even make the flight arrangements, Harry did it himself. I haven't touched the calendar since Monday... I haven't touched a schedule/calendar in four days? "Wow, I'm shocked. I'm going to have to fire you now for slacking." My jaw drops playfully.

"You'd fire a pregnant woman?" I gasp, my hand flying to my mouth. "Why, Harry Styles I never knew you to be such a heartless man!" I exclaim.

People turn their heads in our direction at our playful banter some of them sending us a roll of the eyes. People here are just not awake enough for jokes. We both laugh lightly until we're leaning into each other's grasps, having nothing better to do whilst we wait.

Harry's hand is placed on my hip as mine winds around his waist as well. His hand rubs my back and side smoothly as I watch the travelers before us move about and interact with customs.

There are many men and women dressed in professional attire, like Harry and I would usually be clothed in. They look not nearly awake for the start of today, but they carry on with their lives quickly.

I see a man with a woman, presumably his wife, clinging onto each other. Their eyes are dancing around the customs line, loudly laughing with each other over something the man had said. The look like a couple taken from an advert and I can't stop admiring them.

Then my eyes fall to a young woman with two kids. The woman is juggling with passports as well as an infant in a travel seat. She's scolding her older child, who's running circles around her, giggling as her pigtails bounce up and down. I can't help but smile at the interaction even as anxiety creeps slowly into my body. That'll be me. With a roll of the eyes she sets the infant's seat onto the floor and digs through her handbag, coming across a phone. The little girl stops running around and freezes when her mum hands her the device.

"My child is not going to be connected to an electronic like it's another appendage." I say aloud, hoping that Harry hears me even remotely.

When I look up at Harry I notice his eyes gazing downward towards my flat stomach, instead of where I was looking prior.

"Can I help you?" I ask, raising a brow.

"Sorry." He says, blinking out of it. "I'm just really excited." I smile lightly up at Harry and rest my hand onto my stomach, giving it a light pat. "You know, I know that this baby isn't technically mine but I'm still going to spoil and take care of him or her like they're my own." I laugh, nodding along. I would expect nothing more. It warms my heart that even though Harry isn't bound to me in anyway he's still willing to drop everything and help. "I'll build the nursery and buy the baby toys and clothes." I reach up and place my hand against Harry's cheek, stroking the soft skin there.