Chapter 41 (Continued)

I drove home happy as hell. I couldn't believe Stasia was having a baby. Her life was about to change and I was beyond happy to be apart of it. I pulled into the driveway and ran inside the house. "August!" I yelled out. "Studio!" He yelled back. I ran to the studio and pushed the doors. "Babe!" I squealed. August walked dout the both with a frown. "You good? why you so hyper??" I laughed. "Guess what?" I said pulling him to sit down. "What?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

"Guesssss." I said with a smile. "You got me some more pie??" I frowned. "No dummy, and I threw all that out anyways, you don't need to eat that anymore." August sucked his teeth. "Ight, so wassup??" I started to bounce up and down. "Stasia's pregnant!!" I said with a huge smile. August looked at me with a blank expression. "Are you gunna say anything?" He was silent for a few seconds. "August?" I asked, waving my hand infront of his face. "Y-y-yeah uh...congrats??" I sighed. "Typical male reaction." August chuckled. "Sorry ma." He got up from the couch and went back inside the booth. I shook my head and got up from the couch and headed towards the kitchen to start dinner.

AUGUST P.O.V.

Once Simone was gone, I started to panic. I know this girl can't be pregnant. I took out my phone and checked my notifications. "Nothing." I said under my breath. I slid my phone back into my pocket and sighed. "As if this shit couldn't get any worse." I said to myself. I paced back in forth in the booth, just thinking. Hopefully this baby is really MGK's cause I can't deal right na. If she hasn't called me then Im good. I thought again. I cleared my head and went back to making music.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I forgot about this part, sorry y'all :)