Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning determined to finish my first task. I needed to get to the police station ASAP. I grabbed m car keys and walked down to my car. Then it hit me, my car isn't working right now. "Fuck!" I said to myself. I stood outside for a while contemplating my next move. Either I could take the bus or ask August to take me to the station. Since Im new in this area, I don't even know where the bus stop is, so I have no choice but to have August take me. I let out a long sigh, swalloed my pride and walked to his front door.

"Here we go again." I said to myself as I proceeded to knock on the door. I stood outside waiting for two minutes until he finally came to the door. "Goodmorning Simone." August said with a smirk. "Hey, thank god your up, I need a huge favor." "Tyrese couldn't help you??" He asked smartly. I shot him a stale look. "Apparently not." "Look this is important, I wouldn't ask for your help if it wasn't." August sighed. "Ight, my bad ma, wassup??" "I need you to take me to the police station, I would have taken the bus, but I dont know where it is.." I looked down at the ground. "Your car ain't working or something?" "No, Im having trouble with it, but im going to get it looked at soon." I said. "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of it today." He smiled and winked at me. I swear everytime he did that, it sent chills down my spine.

"Okay...thanks...but i'll pay for it." I insisted. August laughed. "Whatever you say." He walked over to a counter and picked up his keys. "Here, im going to go change really quick, you can sit in the car and wait for me." "K." I took the keys from his hand and walked over to his red Lambo. I hit the unlock button on the key ring and slid in the passenger seat.

"Damn." I said to myself. I never been in a car this nice, it was crazy. His car smelled just like him and was suprisingly clean. I sat his keys down in the driver seat. I thought about snooping around his car while I waited but, I wasn't sure if I should. After about 60 seconds of contemplating, I decided that I was, just for the hell of it. I started looking through the car doors, basically all he had was a bunch of mixtapes and cd's of diffrent artists, some male and some female. I laughed when I came across a britney spears cd, that was the last thing I expected to find.

Suprisingly, I didn't find anything, not that I was looking for something specific either. I shrugged my shoulders and pulled out my phone. "Damn what's taking jit so long?" I said as I unlocked my iPhone. I had a new text from Stasia. I sighed to myself and proceeded to open it. "You hung up on me and NEVER called me back, wtf is going on Simi?? call me ASAP." I read outloud. "Ok, I'll definetely call her back tonight...or some time tommorow." I said to myself. I put my phone back in my pocket and continued to wait. I tapped my foot, growing more and more impatient. I pulled down the mirror infront of me to check my hair when all of as sudden a little white note fell on my lap.

"What is this..?" I said curiously. "Only way to know is if I opened it up." I said to myself. I opened the note and began to read it. "Had a great night with you, im glad I seen you, call me 954-569-3029 -Mya." I put the note back up in the mirror and closed it. "Mya? Who's mya?" I don't know why, but all of a sudden I started to feel a little jealous and mad. Mad, because he constantly flirts when he has a girl, ateast I respect him enough to let him know im dealing with someone. And jealous, well I don't know really. I folded my arms up at sat back in my seat. I glanced out the window and saw August locking the front door and making his way over to the car. I hit the locks so he coud get inside.

"Okay you ready ma?" He asked me. "Yeah." I shot back. We pulled out of the driveway and made our way to the station. "So why are we going here again??" August asked. "I don't recall telling you the first time." I said while rolling my eyes. To be honest, I was still tripping off the note I found in the mirror. I didn't even want to talk to him at this point. "....Did I miss something??" He asked again. "Can you just drive please?" I said with a attitiude. August sighed and continued to drive.