Chapter 19

I arrived at LACE right on time. I threw my gym bag in my makeup chair and headed to the stage. After both shifts on the top floor, I went back to my dressing room to change back into my sweats.

I drove back to the guest house, and When I pulled up, Jazz and August was loading up his car with a few suitcases. "Hey Simone." Jazz said sweetly. I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Hi Jazz." I looked over at August and he was placing Jazz's bags in the trunk. I rolled my eyes again and went down the pathway. While I was walking, I heard someone's heels behind me, automatically I knew it was Jazz. I spun around real fast and placed my hand on my hip. "What? Why are you following me??" I exclaimed. Jazz smirked. "You should know how this works by now." I followed Jazz behind the guest house and before she could even tell me what she needed me to do, I was beyond annoyed. "Okay this is really important." Jazz said in a serious tone. "What is it now Jazz, you need more crack to smoke?" I said sarcastically. Jazz shot me a stale look. "Funny, and besides I didn't smoke all of that, but that isn't your business anyways, so back to this." I sighed.

"As you know me and August will be gone for a week." I nodded my head and motioned for her to continue. "So the house will be unattented to." I fuurrowed my brows at her, because I didn't know where she was going with this. "Craig will be here." I said confused. "Yes he will, but not all the time." She said smirking at me. "Where are you going with this Jazz?" I said rudely. "I was trying to take it one step at a time, but alright you win. In Augusts' bedroom, where Im sure you've been, but if you havent, theres a collection of jordans and nike's in his closet." I nodded my head. "Yeah, every nigga has a collection of shoes." I said to Jazz like she was dumb. "Im glad that you know that." She shot back rolling her eyes. "Okay braniac, if you understand that part then you will have no trouble understanding this- there's a safe behind that shoe collection of his, I saw it once and he told me its something his mother gave him is in that safe and its very valuable." I stared at Jazz in confusion.

"Okay so? He has something valuable." Jazz smirked. "Valuable means expensive and expensive means money." I shook my head. "Don't you have a record deal?? What do you need more money for?" I exclaimed. "Well Im sorry we all can't shake our ass on a pole and bring home a milion a night." She shot back at me. I clenched my fists together, I was soooo close to punching this bitch in the face, when her phone rang. "Helloo?" "Yeah Im just getting another suitcase, Ill be back in a minute. "OK..K bye." She hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket. "Where were we?" She asked sweetly. "Oh right, the safe." I rolled my eyes. "Listen ima just get to the point because August is looking for me. While were gone, I need you to break into that safe and take whatever is in there and hold onto it until I get back, you got it?"

My eyes shot open. Did this bitch really just ask me to steal from August?? Was she out of her damn mind?. "What??? Helllllllll noo, I am NOT, and I repeat, I am NOT breaking into Augusts house and safe." "Your not breaking into his house, I heard you have key already." She said smartly. "I do, but its for emergencies ONLY." I said crossing my arms. "This is a emergency, don't you think??" I looked at Jazz like she was crazy, even though she is. "This is not even close to an emergency and you know it." I said. Jazz gave me a straight face. "Why are you even arguing with me like you have a choice?? You know what's gunna happen if you DON'T go through with this." I shook my head. "How do I even know what the code to this thing is?" "Try his mom's birthday 6264." Jazz said. I wondered how she knew his mom's birthday, but whatever. "You have a whole week to do this Simone, I'll see you when I get back." Jazz gave me a small smile and walked away.

What the hell am I going to do? do I go through with this or not? God please help me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What should Simone do??

Vote/Comment !!