Chapter 41

2 WEEKS LATER

There was rapid knocking at my dressing room door. "OK! OK! Come in!" I shouted. Stasia ran inside with a bright smile on her face. "Well hello." I said smiling at her. She plopped down on my couch and smiled real hard at me. "Uh, what is it?" I asked curiously. "I have big news!" Stasia said bouncing up and down. I held both of her arms to make her stop. "Ok, what is it?" I said in a laugh. "....Im pregnant!" My eyes shot open. "What!!? omg congrats, you and Rich?! Oh my god!...it's Richs' right..?" Stasia nodded. "Yeah... of course it's Rich's why wouldn't it be???" "Jeez calm down, I was just asking..I know you were single for a minute so.."

Stasia sighed. "Yeah..but you know the whole time I was missing Rich." I laughed. "This is true. So, have you told him yet?" Stasia shook her head. "No, but ima see him in a few and ima tell him then." I nodded. "Good...omg your going to be a mom!!" I squealed. Me and Stasia hugged each other tightly. "I know, I know, Im so excited Simi...now all I need is for you to get a bun in the oven." I chuckled. "Uh Uh, sorry." Stasia frowned. "You don't want kids?"

I sighed. "I don't know..but if I do have any it won't be anytime soon, plus I wanna be married first." Stasia nodded. "So traditonal." She said smiling. I nodded."You know it." "You know, that's always something I admired about you." I smiled. "Thanks boo." We hugged again. "Alright, but im leaving, I'll call you and tell you how everything went down." I nodded and smiled. Stasia skipped out of my room and I laughed. Im really happy for her though, she ALWAYS wanted kids. But me? I wanted to be married first to somebody I really loved an vise versa and besides the fact that Im only 22, Im not prepared yet. I cleared my head of all thoughts and started my usual routine before I went on stage.

THE NEXT DAY

I was in the store, putting up a few decorations when my phone rang. I fished it out of my pocket and answered it, not looking at the caller I.D.

ME: "Hello?"

STASIA: "Hey booo."

I recognized that voice immediately.

ME: "Hey Stasi, did you tell Rich?"

STASIA: "Yeah, I told him last night and he's extremely excited."

ME: "Awww, that's great, Im glad he took it well."

STASIA: "Mhmmm, I know, but I was actually calling to let you know what we've decided to do."

ME: "...Ok, what is it?"

STASIA: "Rich is gunna be on a mini tour towards the end of my pregnancy around the eight month, and if I have a baby shower then, obviously he's gunna miss it."

I nodded and switched the phone to my left ear.

ME: "Ok, I get that, so whats the idea?"

STASIA: "We were thinking about having the baby shower early, maybe like a few months from now so Rich will be home for it."

I nodded slowly.

ME: "If that's what y'all wanna do then im with it."

STASIA: "Great....I just wanted to ask you one thing.."

ME: "Go ahead."

STASIA: "I know your busy with your store an everything, but Im definetely gunna need some help planning."

I chuckled.

ME: Stasi, of course ima help you, anything for my future godson or goddaughter."
STASIA: "Right, well thanks, I took care of the hardest part already, finding the location.I just need help with decorations and games and stuff."

ME: "Alright, just call me whenever."

STASIA: "Will do."

I hung up the phone and shoved it back in my pocket. It's becoming more real to me that Stasia was gunna be a mom. And the fact that I was gunna be there to see her belly grow out like a huge basketball excited me. I couldn't wait.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Vote/Comment!!