Chapter 38

AUGUST P.O.V.

"FUCK!!!" I shouted in the car. "What the hell did I just do??" I thought to myself. I sat in the car, thinking about the last 45 mintutes. Not only did I cheat on Simone, I cheated on her with her best friend. I took my head in my hands and thought about everything I could have possible did to get Stasia off of me. "Fuck bra." I said outloud. I fished my phone out of my sweat pants, seeing that I had 9 missed calls from Simone. "Damn, now how Im fena explain this???" I said to myself. I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. I started up the car and drove home.

15 MINUTES LATER

I walked inside the bedroom quietly. I slipped my sweats off and then my shirt. I climbed back into bed carefully, no wanting to wake Simone up. Once I thought I was in the clear, I layed my head down on the pillow and closed my eyes. "Babe...is that you?" Simone asked with a voice full of sleep. I mouthed the word "Fuck" and cleared my throat. "Yeah bae, it's me." I felt Simone snuggle up next to me. "How did everything go?? She didn't give you a hard time did she?" "Nah...uh...she was easy..." Simone chuckled a little. "Good, thanks bae." I could hear her falling asleep. I held on to her and stared at the ceiling. I kept replaying the whole night in my head. I couldn't believe I was so fuckin weak that I couldn't tell Stasia NO. I stayed up thinking about what I did, until I feel asleep.

THE NEXT DAY SIMONE P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning, still tired from yesterday. I rolled over and kissed August on the cheek. "Morning." I looked over at him and he was knocked out. I shook my head and chuckled a little to myself. I grabbed my phone and went into the bathroom. I started brushing my teeth, while I dialed Stasia's number. After like the 5th ring, she picked up.

STASIA: "Hello.." She said in a grogy voice

ME: "Hey..how you feeling?"

She sighed.

STASIA: "I have the worst fuckin headache in the history of worst fuckin headaches."

I chuckled.

ME: "Damn you drank that much??"

STASIA: "I guess so...I can hardly remember anything from last night."

ME: "Aha damn, do you even remember August coming to get you??"

There was silence for a few seconds.

ME: "Stasi? Hello??"

STASIA: "Y-yeah, I-Im here, of course I remember...tell him I said thanks."

ME: "Will do."

Just then, August walked into the bathroom and headed straight to the toilet. I muted the phone, moving it away from my ear. "Um, I know you see me on the phone." August shrugged. "I gotta piss,sorry." I rolled my eyes and unmuted the phone.

ME: "My bad girl, what you say?"

STASIA:"Nothing,I just said I was gunna get up, make me some coffee and take some advil."

ME: "Oh, alright then, do you still need to talk though? Cause I can come over for a while."
STASIA: "...Sure, just call me when your on the way."

ME: "K."

I slid the bar over ending the call. I sat my phone on the bathroom counter top. I noticed August was washing his hands. "Who was that?" I sighed. "Stasia." August's body froze up. "You okay??" I asked, giving him the side eye. He nodded. "Yeah, Im good." I nodded. There was silence between us. "...Did she say anything??" He asked curiously. I furrowed my brows at him. "No....besides that she has a major headache and that she can barely remember anything from last night though." Augusts' body relaxed a little. I didn't know why the hell he was acting so strange.