*Epilogue*

I opened my eyes to a bright light. I blinked a few times to clear my vision. "Where the hell am I?" I said looking around. I looked down at my body. I was laying down in a bed with my arm hooked to a monitor, while wearing a polka dot gown. I immediately knew I was in a hospital room.

All of a sudden, a rush of pain hit my head. I grabbed it and winced in pain. I layed my head back slowly on the pillow and tried to think about how in the hell I got here. "Ok think Simone...where were you last?" I asked myself. I thought long and hard until I remembered that the last place I was, was Stasia's baby shower. I thought some more until I remembered everything else that happened that evening.

All of a sudden my door opened slowly and Kerri's face appeared. "Omg..your awake!" She said in a half cry. I smiled a little and sat up in the bed. Kerri ran over to me and hugged me. "Im so glad your ok!" She said pulling away from me. She wiped a few falling tears and held my hand. "...What happened??" I asked curiosuly. Kerri took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes.

"...You don't remember anything?" I took a minute to think. "...I remember being at Stasi's baby shower...and August......I found out he cheated on me with Stasia." Kerri nodded slowly. "Is that all you remember?" She said stroking my hand. I thought again. "Yeah..I-I think so." Kerri nodded again. "You don't remember anything about....Quan?"

My eyes shot open. "Quan?? y-yeah, Im remembering now." I said lowly. "....He came with a gun...and I tried to stop him and....he threw me up agaisnt the wall!" Kerri nodded. "Yeah he did." I scoffed and shook my head. "That's son of a bitch! he's the reason Im in here, isn't he?!" Kerri sighed. "...Yes, but calm down, you've been through enough stress today." I sighed and leaned back into my pillow.

"Yeah your right." I rubbed my forehead and glanced at all the cords on my hand. "Omg, they didn't give me any medicine did they??!" Kerri shook her head. "No, no, I told them you were expecting, so you couldn't take anything." I took a sigh of relief. "Thanks girl....does August know?" Kerri shook her head. "No he does-"

"August!"I shouted. "Omg is he ok? Did he get shot? What happened?!" Kerri grabbed both of my shoulders and stared me in the eyes. "Calm down Simone, you already have a mild concussion, but to answer your question, August is fine, he wasn't the one that go shot."

I nodded and sighed. "......Well who was it then?"Kerri was silent. I frowned. "Kerri..who got shot??" Kerri took a deep breath and grabbed my hand. "Quan." My eyes shot open. "What? Who shot him??" Kerri smiled faintly. "MGK." My eyes got wider."Wait what???" Kerri nodded. "He shot him for August." I was silent. Too much as happening for one day. "So is he..dead..?" Kerri nodded. "Yeah...and MGK didn't get arrested, they knew it was in self defensive." "And what about Tyrese?" Kerri sighed again. "He was arrested." I nodded slowly and started to rub my temples."It's finally over." I said to myself. Kerri rubbed my back and smiled faintly. "Yeah, you just need some rest now." I sighed and closed my eyes. All of a sudden there was a knock at the door.

"Come in." The door opened and I opened my eyes to see that August had walked in. Kerri looked back at me with a straight face. "Ima give y'all to some privacy." I nodded slowly and watched Kerri leave the room. August walked over to me slowly. "How you feelin ma." He asked cautiously. "Fine." He nodded "Good....Can we talk about what happened today?" I shook my head. "What about it? You cheated, end of story."

August sighed. "Yeah I cheated, and Im sorry, I know I should have told you sooner." I scoffed. "That's it? That's all you have to say??" I sat up in the bed and stared at him. "You cheated on me with my bestfriend!! And you waited months on end to fuckin tell me!" August was silent. "Fuck your apology, and fuck you." August tried my grab my hand, but I pulled it away. "Don't touch me! It's done, you lied to me and betrayed me." August sighed. "Don't do this ma, I get your mad and we all had a crazy ass day, but don't end it like this." I shook my head.

"WE ARE DONE AUGUST." I said loudly. "Matter of fact, why are you even here checking on me? go check on your baby mama Stasia." August shook his head. "Simone stop, I fucked up..big time ight? And I admit that, but I can't let you go, I love you to much." I shook my head. "No..no you don't love me because you wouldn't have crossed the line and betrayed my trust like that." August sighed again. "Just give me a chance to explain.." I rubbed my temples to stop myself from screaming at him. "There'snothing to explain, we're over...Go....NOW." I said pointing to the door.

August walked back over to thedoor and grabbed the knob. He looked back at me for a few seconds and walked over to the door. Once he was gone, I knew in my heart that that was the last time I wanted to see him or Stasia. I was done.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

THERE IS A SECOND BOOK UP : TELL ME YOU LOVE ME.