Chapter 33

I sat in the car bawling my eyes out. I couldn't believe that that just happened. Stasia is my best friend and I didn't want to lose her. I grabbed my purse and shuffled around for my phone. I dialed a few numbers and put the phone up to my ear, awaiting his answer.

AUGUST: "Hello?"

ME: "August.."

AUGUST: "Have you been crying??" He asked in a concerned tone.

ME: "...How did you know?" I said sniffiling.

AUGUST: "I can hear it on your voice, what happened ma?"

I sighed.

ME: "I talked to Stasi...and it went terrible."

I heard August sigh.

AUGUST: "Are you on you way back?"

ME: "Yeah.."

AUGUST: "Ight, we'll talk when you get here."

ME: "Ok."

I slid the red bar over and ended the call. I fixed myself in the mirror and started up the car, backing out of the parking lot.

15 MINUTES LATER

I parked in the driveway and swiftly walked to the front door. I stopped crying by now, but I was still very upset. I unlocked the door, dropping my purse at the entrance. "August im back!" I slightly shouted. I walked into the living room and found him on the couch, on the phone. "Ok..yeah, yeah, well she's here now, so i'll call you back...ight." He hung up the phone and looked at me. "Come sit." I walked over to the couch and sat down. "So she got mad im guessing." I nodded. I could feel the tears forming again. August sighed. "Ion even noe why shawty so pissed, it ain't like you stole me from her."

I shook my head. "I don't think it's that August." "Then what is it?" I sighed. "Its the fact that I didn't tell her that we messed around..I still brought her here smiling in your face, thinking that she could have had a chance." August was silent. "Damn she was right..I am a horrible friend!" I dropped my head into my lap and cried. I felt August pull me onto his chest. "Don't cry ma, ight? You did the right thing..and if she can't see that and forgive you, then she wasn't ya friend to begin with."

I wiped my eyes and sat up from Augusts' chest. "She's my best friend babe..and I HURT her, how do I just move past that?" August sighed. "It's gon take time, look if you really want to still be friends with her, then just give her some space right now until everything calms down some, and if she still don't wanna talk then let ha ass go." I chuckled. "Your so mean." August shook his head. "Nah, im truthful." I smiled slightly. "Maybe your right." "Maybe?? girl im always right." I chuckled again. "Whatever." August grabbed my hand and kissed it.

"Simone?" He said staring at me. "Yeah?" I said wiping my eyes. "I got something to tell you..I was going to wait until later, since you had a rough day, but I think it's best if I just tell you now." I furrowed my brows at him. "Ok...? What's going on?" August smiled. "Oh god, what did you do?" I asked curiously. "Ight remember the other night? when we were talking about you changing your job?" I nodded. "Yes, and if I remember correctly, I said I WASN'T quitting that job until I got something better." August nodded. "Exactly." A big smile spread across his face. "Where are you going with this?' I asked carefully. August cleared his throat and smirked. "Does this have something to do with that phone call I walked in on?" August nodded, smirking harder.

"Tell me!" I said slapping his shoulder. "Ow, damn ight..so look, your really into fashion right?" I nodded slowly. "Wellll, I called a few friends I know in retail and were in the process of opening up your own store." My face immediately lit up. "What? bae omg no you did-" "What?" August asked. I frowned. "I have a question.." August lifted his brows up. "..Did you do this because you know that's what I've always wanted..or did you do it because you wanted me to stop stripping??" August sighed. "Both." "But." He started again. "Ion want you stripping ma, and it's not because im ashamed or anything, it's just that I wanna be the ONLY man looking at that gorgeous body." I smiled slightly. "And besides, I knew you weren't gunna quit for any ordinary ass job, so I had to make sum shit happen." I smiled again.

"Well since you put it like that, I guess I can't be mad." I kissed him and smiled. "So how much of this have you handled already?" I asked. "I found a location, but all the other shit is up to you." I laughed. "What?? So your not gunna help me?" I asked with a pouty face. August shook his head. "Hell nah, clothes and jewelry? Miss me with that, but I can find people to help you ma." I shook my head and laughed. "Alright, fair enough."

"Good, now that's settled." I nodded. "So when you quittin??" I busted out laughing. "Jeez, calm down, i'll quit when I get everything together and the store is about to open." August nodded. "Fair enough." He said mocking me." I got up from the couch, walking towards the kitchen, when i felt hands around my waist. "What are you doing??" I asked in a laugh. "We needa take care of business." I laughed. "I was about to make you dinner." August sucked his teeth. "You got something I can eat." He picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. This guy is a trip.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What y'all think of  August getting Simone her own store??

Vote/Comment!!