Chapter 26

I woke up the next morning laying on Tyrese's chest. I moved over slowly, slipping my body away from his and out of the bed. I walked into my bathroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. I smiled in the mirror at myself because I was starting to feel good again. Everything seemed like it was finally going back to normal and I was happy about that. I walked back into my bedroom to see Tyrese awake.

"Morning my love." He said with a smile. "Morning." I was damn near blushing. I climbed back into bed and tried to give Tyrese a goodmorning kiss, but he ignored it. "You don't want my kiss?" I said sadly. Tyrese shook his head. "Nah, I needa brush first." He said pointing to his mouth. I chuckled. "Got You." Tyrese kissed me on the cheek and got up from the bed. "Do you mind if I shower here?" I shook my head. "No, its fine. Uh, there's some extra toothbrushes under the sink and extra towels in the cubby." Tyrese nodded. "Alright babe." He said while closing the bathroom door.

I figured while Tyrese showered, I should make him some breakfast. I went downstairs and headed to the kitchen. I grabbed a skillet and set it in the stove. I took out bacon and eggs and sat them on the counter. I grabbed a bowl and a egg. Just as I was about to crack it, there was a knock at the door. "Hold on." I said, sitting down the egg. I wiped my hands on a towel and went over to the door. I looked out the peephole and saw August. "What is he doing here so early?" I said to myself. I unlocked the door and opened it.

"Aye, goodmorning beautiful." I smiled slightly. "Morning August...what brings you by this morning??" August grinned widely. "What??" I said confused. "You still have that?" He said pointing at my shirt. I looked down at the big T-shirt I was wearing, it was the one August gave me to go home in, the night we...yeah. "It's a perfectly fine shirt, I wouldn't throw it away." August nodded. "Right, you coulda just returned it ma." He said smiling. I rolled my eyes. "Whatever, is there something you need from me?" I said placing my hand on my hip.

"I need you to listen real quick." I furrowed my brows. "What is it?" I was starting to get really concerned. August took a deep breath and then sighed. I never seen him this nervous to speak. "Ight look ma, I know that you leavin soon or whateva and I gotta be cool with that, even if I don't want to, but ion want you to leave before I tell you what I need to tell you." I motioned for him to continue. "Okay..." I said vaguely.

"Ima be one hunned right now, you stay on a nigga mind constantly, Im always getting flash backs of the night we spent together. The way you kissed me, how soft ya body felt, all dat. And I thought that gettin another female was the way to get over my feelings for you, but that shit ain't work, and it's not gon work." I was completely shocked by everything August was revealing to me, I couldn't believe my ears. "I haven't even fucked anybody since Ive been witchu and dats real. My body only wants you, and I know its vice versa." I swalloed hard. "Where are you going with this August?" I said softly. August smiled faintly. "Your an amazing ass woman, and I want you, I can't shake what I feel.....my feelings for you get stronger erytime ima round you mayne." There was silence between us for a minute. "Simone, I thought I liked you...but now I realize that I could possibly-"

Augusts' speeched was interrupted from a voice behind me. "Baby, is it okay if I use your shampoo?" I closed my eyes and grit my teeth. I turned around to see Tyrese in a towel. holding my bottle of shampoo. "Yeah..i-its fine, you can use it." Tyrese nodded. "Oh, wassup August?" Tyrese said smiling. August smiled back. "Nun man, chillin as usual." Tyrese nodded again. "Cool, What brings you by?" August frowned. "I came by to let Simone know ima have her money for her later." Tyrese smiled. "Oh..okay, Well it was nice seeing you again." August nodded. I watched Tyrese walk back upstairs and into my bedroom.

August cleared his throat. "I'll see you later, ight?" he turned around to walk away, but I grabbed his arm. "Finish what you were saying." August shook his head. "Nah, it ain't important no more." He pulled away from me and made his way down the cobblestone pathway, back to his house. I closed my door and squeezed my fists together. "Fuck." I said under my breath. I went back inside the kitchen to finish making breakfast.

After about 15 minutes, Tyrese came downstairs, to the kitchen. He kissed me on the cheek and grabbed his plate. "You cooked for me?" I nodded. Tyrese smiled. "Your perfect." He said staring me in the eyes. I blushed and walked over to the table. Once we both were seated, we began to eat. "So August owe's you money??" Tyrese asked in a curious tone. I sighed and shook my head. "No,he doesn't owe me anything, he owes my boss money. Tyrese furrowed his brows at me. "Your boss?" He said putting his fork down. "Yeah, he broke something in the club." Tyrese scoffed. "....So he knew about your job before me?" I exhaled. "Yes Tyrese, he knew a few days before you, its not a big deal." Tyrese was silent. "Look, don't do this okay?" Tyrese sighed. "Alright, Im not." "Good." I said with a smile.

"I have something important to ask you Simone." "..What?" I said cautiously. "My mother is coming down here in a few days, and I want you to meet her." I swalloed hard. "Your mother..?" Tyrese smiled and nodded. "Yeah, I want her to know that Im serious about you." I smiled. "Thanks...um...okay." I said forcing a smile. "Really??" Tyrese said with excitement. "Great, ima tell her the good news later." I nodded. "But look, thank you so much for last night and this amazing breakfast." "Your welcome." I replied. Tyrese looked down at his watch. "I got work in a hour and I need to go home and change." I nodded. "Okay." I watch Tyrese get up from the table and walk in the kitchen. He came back and kissed me. "I'll call you later, okay?" "K." I replied. I got up from the table and locked the door once he left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What do you think about what August said??

Talk aboutt Bad timing doeee .

Tyrese STAY jealous! lol

Vote/Comment !!