Chapter 30.1

Its only been a week since my blow up with August. I've been staying with Kerri until I figure out what my next move is gunna be. I woke up this morning in her guest room with a headache and puffy eyes. I picked up my phone to see that I had a few missed calls from August. I guess he was calling to see where I was since I left in a rush. I scrolled through my missed calls when there was a knock on the door.

"Simone? You up?" "Yeah, come in." I said while placing my phone down. Kerri walked through the door and smiled. "Heyy, how you feeling?" She said holding a cup of coffee. I smiled slightly. "Exactly how Im looking." Kerri walked up beside the bed smirked. "Well, Im guessing not so good." She handed me my coffee and I laughed. "Whatever Kerri." "So when are you gunna go get some of your stuff?" I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know..I mean, I still have the key to the guest house..I just need to go at a time when I KNOW he's not there." Kerri nodded slowly and tapped her chin. "Mhmmm, I see..do you know if he's going anywhere this week?" I shook my head. "No Im not-" My sentence was cut short from a thought. "Wait." I said to Kerri. "Talk to me." "He did tell me that he's doing a show tommorow...and he wanted me to come." I said in a sigh. "Im guessing this was before the whole argument right?" I nodded my head.

"Okay, so are you gunna go?" I sipped my coffee and damn near choked on it. "What?! Hell no im not gunna go, are you crazy?" Kerri laughed. "Why not?? Look Im the one that's gunna have to help you move your shit over here, I might as well get to go to a free concert." I chuckled. "Aw shit!" I said outloud. Kerri frowned. "Now what?" "He didn't give me tickets or a pass or anything, I was suppose to come in with him and stay backstage and watch from there." "Damn." Kerri said with a wide smile. "You got it like that?" "Shutup." I said playfully. "But no really, I don't think we can go Kerri." "Is this a outdoors performance?" I nodded my head. "Yeah, I think so." Kerri smiled. "Well then great, it's settled, were going." I furrowed my brows at her. "And how do you think were getting in?" I sat down my coffee and folded my arms.

"Im sure there's gunna be a million people coming outside to see him, there's no way EVERYBODY'S gunna get checked for tickets." I laughed and shook my head. "You sound just like Stasia right now." "I do, don't I?" Kerri laughed. "Hey, speaking of Stasia, is she invited to come with us?" I sighed. "Look, you know I LOVE Stasi to death, Im just not in the mood to tell her eveything right now, plus I don't want to hear anything she has to say about August." Kerri nodded. "I understand girl." I smiled slightly. "But okay, we'll go tommorow, and get a few of your things, then we gon make our way over to the concert so I can ge my groove on." Kerri said while doing this weird dance. "As long as you don't dance when were there, it's a plan."

THE NEXT DAY

I was kinda exicted and nervous for today. August never told me what time he was leaving to head over to his show, but since Im sure he had to do sound check and all that other shit, that he would be busy today. I spent the whole day out with Kerri, shopping so that she can look good for his performance tonight -.- It was about 3:30 when we arrived at the guest house.

"Daaaaaamn, this is a guest house??" Kerri said gazing around. "Yup, this is it." "This is better than my REAL house!" I laughed. "Okay, Kerri I get it, it's nice, now can you help me get my things?" I said motioning to a few boxes. Kerri nodded. "My bad girl, it's just that this house is AMAZING. "I know." I said looking around. After packing up most clothes, me and Kerri loaded the car with as much boxes that could fit so we could avoid a second trip for a while. "Is that all?" Kerri said sitting in the driver seat. "Yeah, I can come back for the rest later....actually...hold on a second, I guess I should return his house key huh?" Kerri nodded. "That would be the right thing to do. "Right." I got out of the car,and walked up the cobblesstone path to August's door. When I got there, I paused and stared at it.