Chapter 31

Before I start ,  make sure you read and comment on my prologue for my new book Comfort Inn Ending. I decided that ima start the sequel right after I finish this story , since that's what most of y'all wanted. So yeaahhh, Enjoy!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I woke up the next morning in August's arms. I shifted over and got out the bed, picking up a extra shirt that was laying around. I slipped it on and walked into the bathroom. I searched around for a extra tooth brush and began brushing my teeth. A few minutes later, August walked in. "Goodmorning bae." He came up behind me and kissed my cheek. It felt so good to be his. "Morning." August walked over to the other side of the bathroom and turned on the shower. "Going somewhere?" I asked putting the toothbrush down. He chuckled. "Yeah ma, I got work to do for my album." I nodded. "Right." I watched August strip and step into the shower. "You can join me if you want ma." I smiled. "Thanks but no thanks, I have no clothes and I need to go back to Kerri's."

August frowned. "So you still gon stay over there." I nodded. "Yeah, Im gunna settle on a place to stay today." August closed the shower door. "I know a place that you can stay and it's bomb af." I laughed. "And where is that." "Here." "Is this your way of asking me to move in with you." I asked. "Yup." "I'll get back to you on that." I heard August chuckled. "By tonight you better have a answer." "Ok fine, but ima go alright? call me later." I walked over to the shower and opened it to see August smiling. "Love you." I smirked. "Love you too." I pecked him on the lips and left.

I called Kerri to come pick me up since I rode back with August last night. As soon as I got in the car, she bombarded me with questions. "What happened?" "Did you guys talk?" "Did you tell him how you felt?" "Did y'all smash?" I laughed. "Damn Kerri, slow down, but uh yes, yes and YES." Kerri squealed like a little girl. "Omg yay!! Im so happy for y'all, it's about time." She said nudging me. I laughed. "I know, I know." "So what now?" I furrowed my brows at her. "What do you mean, what now." "Whats the status??" I smiled. "Oh, right. Uh...were together." Kerri squealed again. "Ok stop doing that." kerri smiled. "Okay, okay my bad, but omg how do you feel?" I sighed. "I feel...at peace." "Awwwwwww, im so happy for you Simone, you've been through alot these past weeks." I nodded. "I know, I just need to talk to Stasi now, and I'll feel even better." Kerri nodded. We pulled into Kerri's apartment complex, and my phone rang. I fished it out my bag and read the caller I.D. outloud. "New York Medical Center?" Kerri gave me a funny look. "Answer it." I slid the bar over and put the phone to my ear.

ME: "Hello?"

NURSE: "Hi, Is miss Simone Smith available?"

ME: "This is she."

NURSE: "Great, Im Nurse Linda from New York Medical Center, do you happen to know a Tyrese Harris?"

ME: "...Yes I do...did something happen?"

NURSE: "Actually ma'am yes. He's been in a car accident."

My heart immdiately fell to the pit of my stomach.

ME: "Wait, what? A car accident?? when? is he okay?"

NURSE: "Calm down ma'am, he' fine. A little scraps and bruises but he's fine now. We found him a few days ago off the side of the road. He was driving way past the speed limit, and crashed."

ME: "Oh my god..."

NURSE: "He's been mumbiling your name for the past few days, and now that he concious and speaking he keeps asking to see you....is there anyway you can make it here?"

ME: "Yes of course, tell him I'll be there in 15 minutes."

NURSE: "Okay thank you, see you then."