Chapter 4.2

After August left the stage, Stasia and I went back to our seats at the bar. Luckily nobody had stolen them yet. "Omg wasn't he just so damn amazing??" Stasia squealed. "I mean, yeah he was ight. I get the hype now I guess." "You guess?? You should be more hyped than me right now, your the one that got to hold his hand." I rolled my eyes at Stasia and sipped the rest of the drink I had left. "But okay, now its time to get down to business." Stasia said as she rubbed both of her hands together. "You ready?" she asked me. "Stasi I dont even know what you want me to do, there wasn't even a plan." "But there is.." Stasia had a evil smirk on her face and all I knew was that I didn't like it. And most likely whatever she had in mind I was 99.9% sure I wasn't going to like that either.

"Okay so here's the plan." Stasi continued. "You notice how the ladies room is right next to the backstage entrance?' "Yeah .." I said slowly. "Well, your going to go to the bathroom and sneak backstage to find August." She said proudly as if she was proud of herself for coming up with a "genius" plan. "Okay are you fucking blind as a bat that you can't that big ass piece of security guard blocking the entrance?" "Hold up Simi, let me finish." I sighed while folding my arms, waiting to hear the rest of her master plan.

"Okay, so once your in the bathroom, stand by the door and wait until you hear my voice." "Hear your voice?? how in the hell am I supposed to hear your voice from all the way over here?" I asked in a confused tone. "You really underestimate me don't you Simi?" "Of course your never going to get past that huge security guard without the help from me." She said as she placed her right hand on her chest. "And how are you going to help me again?" "Once your in the restroom, I'll go up to the security guard and distract him with a conversation, that's when you'll come out the bathroom and slowly sneak your way behind the guard, backstage."

"...And what about you, Im supposed to be introducing you." "Trust me, I got that part covered, you know I have my ways for everything." I shook my head in disbelief. I couldn't believe she actually thought this plan was going to work. I quickly started doubting the situation, then after a minute or two of thinking, I responded with my answer.

"Stasi, no, that will never work, that guy is trained, Im sure he will be able to see through your act, I mean there trained for this kinda stuff." "Oh come on Simi!, how will we know if we don't atleast try?" I bit down on my lower lip and looked down into my lap. I still was unsure if this was something I wanted to do. I then started thinking about all the consequences that could happen to me and Stasia if we did get caught. I shook my head once again and then finally looked up at Stasia with my final answer.

"Stasi No, if we get caught, there will be hell to pay, trust me." "Come on please, I'll never ask you to do anything like this again, I promise." "No Stasi its to dangerous, and I don't know if you remember or not, but you promised me that this stunt wouldn't be dangerous and Uh, it kinda is." "Pretty please?" "No!" I said sternly. "Pretty please with a cherry on top?" I rolled my eyes. "Stasi No, N-O. I already gave you my final answer and for you to-"

"Excuse me ma'am." Stasia's and I arguement was rudely interrupted by a man with a straight look on his face. "Can I help you?" I responded. "Can you come with me for a moment?" the man motioned for me to get up. "Can I come with you?? Sorry buddy im not interested like that and F.Y.I, that is No way to talk to a lady." I rolled my eyes and looked back at Stasia. "No ma'am, I think you may have gotten the wrong idea." He said to me. "No, Im pretty sure I have the RIGHT idea, I do not, and I repeat, Do not want to go anywhere with you, Thanks." I looked back over at the man to observe what he was wearing. He wore a black tee, one that showed all his muscels and all the huge veins in his arms. He also wore black pants and black shoes and shades. "In no way, shape or form am I trying to talk to you in that way ma'am, Im just doing my job."

"And what job is that?" I shot back. "My job was to look for a light brown woman, with her hair in a bun, wearing a white and gold dress. And I hate to break it to you ma'am but your the only lady in this club that fits that description." He said smartly. Me and Stasia looked at each, and back at the man. "Well she's not going with you anywhere.. until we know who gave you this so called "job." Stasia said while making air quotes on the word job. "My boss sent me out here, if you must know." He said to Stasia. "And who's your boss again...?" I quickly chimed in.