Chapter 20

AUGUST P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning with Jazz asleep on my chest. I told her she could stay the night, since we both gotta flight to catch in the a.m. I slowly reached over to my nightstand and picked up my iPhone. "7:00 am damn." I said to myself. I tapped Jazz to get her to wake up. She squirmed around a little and then went back to sleep. "Jazzzzzz." I said shaking her. "Wake up, we don't got time for games, we gotta get to the airport." I nudged Jazz again, waking her up this time. "You couldn't let me sleep for 5 more mintutes ?" She said fixing her hair. "Nah ma, you gotta get up, we got shit to do." I rolled outta bed and walked into the bathroom and started the shower. "Aww how sweet, your starting the shower for me." Jazz said laying back in bed. "Actually its for me." I said in a laugh. Jazz frowned. "It could be for the both of us." Jazz said with a smirk. I chuckled. Jazz was really something else. But I wasn't gon sleep with female, right after I slept with Simone, I mean if it was any other girl, I probably wouldn't have gave a fuck, but Simone is special and IM SURE she still wants me, no matter how much she plays that shit off.

I walked out of the bathroom and took my shirt off, throwing it into the hamper. "Mhmm, yess gawd." Jazz said looking at me in a seducing way. "Are you getting up ma?" I asked her with a smile. "Your about to take a shower, so i'll just stay here...and watch you undress." She said putting one finger on her lip. I shook my head and smirked. I reached into a drawer and pulled out a towel. "Here." I said throwing it at her. "The guest shower is down the hall and to the left. Jazz frowned. "Fine." She said snatching the towel up and swishing her hips past me and through the door. Even though she was bad as fuck, cute face, thick as hell, AND had long hair, It's just something about her I can't fully trust yet and thats weird to say because she's my girl and all. I don't wanna be put into a situation where Im thinking with the wrong head.

I walked back into the bathroom and hopped into the shower. My thoughts quickly went back to the night I shared with Simone. I closed my eyes and thought about how sweet she tasted, and how tight her p*ssy was...and it was pretty tight to, the tightest I ever had actually. I opened my eyes after several minutes and I noticed that my snake was..well yeah. I had to stop thinking about smashing Simone AND FAST.

"Jazz hurry up mayne, we gon miss our flight!!" I yelled down the hall. "Ok, ok Hold your horses im coming." I looked down at my watch and it was 8:30, Our flight didn't leave until 10 but we still had to go through all dat extra shit when we got there, plus we had to make it through all the damn papparazzi I know that's gunna be there. "Jazz!!" I looked back down rhe hallway and I saw Jazz coming down in this tight ass maxi dress with her shades on that were like mine. "Im ready." She said walking pass me and to the door.

When we got outside, I saw Brutus waiting right by the Escalade for me and Jazz. I daped him up real quick and hopped inside the car. Brutus drove me and Jazz to the airport. When we pulled up I could hear all the damn commotion going on outside. "Shit, here we go." I said in a sigh. Jazz grabbed my hand and smiled at me. "It's okay, they've been following us for the longest, they just want a picture of the happy couple." Jazz said kissing my cheek. Brutus came around and opened the door for me and Jazz making all the papparazzi back the fuck up. I fucked with him fo that. It was so hectic outside the airport, we needed backup security. I got Jazz her carry-on from out the trunk and the rest of the security carried our luggage. As we walked inside, Jazz grabbed my hand and smiled for a few cameras. "Smile babe." She said sweetly.

"Nah, Im good." I said putting on my shades. Jazz looked up at me and did the same. Once we got our tickets and passports and shit ready, we started walking up to our portal, still being followed by these annoying ass niggas. "I could use a blunt right now." I said under my breath. "It's not that bad." Jazz said nudging me. Jazz was a new artist, so she didn't find the papparazzi annoying, but me? I found them annoying as hell, no privacy no nuttin. And they always wanna ask you stupid ass questions, like back yo ass up nigga.