Chapter 11.1

Before I start, S/O to @beautiful_shay for giving me the idea of posting ANOTHER chapter this week for August's birthday yesterday :)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The next morning I woke up to a bright light shining on my face. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times, clearing my vision. I looked over to the right at a nightstand and saw a picture of August and a older lady, Im guessing it was his mother. I smiled to myself staring at the photo, and that's when it hit me. "Omg, Im in his room right now?" I thought to myself. I looked over slowly to the left and saw August sound asleep. "No, no, no, no,no." I thought to myself. I peaked under the cover and saw my bare exposed body. "Oh..god." I said in a whisper. I slid out of the bed slowly, taking the sheet off of August and with me. I walked into the bathroom and splashed some cold water on my face. "Your digging yourself into a deeper hole Simone." I said to myself. I stood infront of the sink with my eyes closed, splashing the water on my face.

"Goodmorning sexy." August said while slapping my ass. I started to hold the sheets closer to my body. "H-hi..goodmorning." I answered nervously. "So your the shy, next morning type?" He said gesturing to the bed sheet. "..Something like that." August chuckled. "You ain't got nothing to hide now, I've seen it all." He said while looking at me up and down. I laughed nervously. "You good?" "Y-yeah Im great, can you get my clothes for me so I can uh...get dressed?" "Yeah sure." August left the bathroom and returned to the room. I sat down on the toilet seat and let out a long sigh. "How and the hell am I going to explain all this??" I ran my hands through my messy hair and jus sat there thinking. Like a minute or two later, August returned to the bathroom.

"Here ma, I brought you one of my t-shirts so you won't have to walk back in your swimsuit." "Thanks." I said slightly smiling. August stood there infront of me, smiling. "Sooo....are you gunna leave so I can change??" August laughed. "Damn you really are shy." I rolled my eyes. "Well I wanted to brush my teeth and take a shower, so I'll just turn around and wait for you to finish."

He shot me a smirk and I sighed. "Whatever, okay." August turned around and crosseed his arms across his chest. I dropped his sheet to the ground and started to get dressed. I caught him peeking a couple times, but he's a man, what did I expect. "Alright, thanks for the shirt and what you did yesterday for me, I never got to thank you properly." "Nah, you thanked me alright." August said in a laugh. I scoffed. "Whatever." I said smiling. "Sooooo, what are we doing today?" August asked. "We?" I asked confused. "Yeah, we." August said motioning at us. "As us together?" I said, hoping he would catch my drift. "YES, US as "together". He said making air quotes at together. I took a deep breath and sighed. "Look.. I think you may have gotten the wrong idea."

August looked at me funny. "After last night, ion think I have the wrong idea about anything." He said defensively. "I already have to explain this somehow to Tyrese and-" "Were back on him again?" August said with a straight face. "Damn Simone, I thought we was past that now." he said holding both of my hands. I looked down and back up at him. "Last night...I let my emotions take over and I didn't use my head..Im sorry." "So you admit that you feel some type of way towards me?"August asked. "If I say yes, then will you stop asking me that?" I said with a smirk. "Yeah." August said touching my chin. "Okay then, honestly yes I do, but like I said before, Im with someone right now and even if I wasn't I couldn't be with you." August let go of my hands. "Why not?" His voice started to get louder. "It's a long story, that I know I have to explain, but I can't right now ok? I left my phone home and Im pretty sure Tyrese has called me." August sucked his teeth. "Whatever man, I see where I stand now. I guess you thought I was the one night stand type." "No, that's not what I thought, I just can't be with you, and I'll explain why later." I said walking over to the door. "I really just think we should be friends okay? It works better that way...for everybody." I walked out of his room and then out of his house.