Chapter 30.2

Once I was backstage, August was sitting waiting for me. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me. "Simone." He said slightly smiling. "What is it August?" I said impatiently. "I have someone waiting on me." He nodded. "Look this just gon take a minute." "You got 57 seconds." August chuckled. "I miss you ight? I didn't want things to end like that..Mya was nothing, she was just gon be a quick nut, ion want her." I nodded. "Great." I said sarcastically. August sighed. "Look, on some real shit Im sorry. I shouldn't have acted the way I did when I found out you was strippin, it took me a while to realize dat that don't define who you are, and I shouldn't have judged you for it."I nodded again. "Thank you for that, the song was sweet." August grabbed both of my hands and stared into my eyes. "And I meant every word ma."

God his charm was so irresitible, his lips was sitting right by mine, looking so kissable, but I wasn't going to give in. "Mhm, you did a good job tonight, I enjoyed the show." "Im glad you did." August smiled. "Come back with me tonight." I frowned and let go of his hands. "I can't, my friend is waiting on me..and plus your not fully forgiven." August nodded. "I know that's why I want you to come over, so we can talk." I contemplated it for a minute. I knew Kerri wouldn't mind if I went back to August's place for a while, hell she would be basically throwing me out the car if I told her what happened. I sighed and then replied. "Alright fine, but im only staying a hour because it's late." August smiled. "That's all I need." He touched my chin and went back in a room. A few seconds later he came out with his snapback and shades on. "Ight you ready?" I nodded. I texted Kerri letting her now I was going with August and that I would be back later tonight, she was excited as hell. I shook my head and dropped my phone in my bag.

Me and August had hella security around us. At first, I didn't know why, but once we made it around that back, I found out. There was papparazi everywhere. All I could see was flashing lights and everybody asking him a million diffrent questions at once. August grabbed my hand and we walked while Brutus and the rest of the security was yelling at everyone making them back up. I was kinda worried about him holding my hand while all these pictures were being taken, I didn't want to be on the next cover of a magazine, but there wasn't nothing I could do about it.

Once we got into the car, I took a deep breath and sighed. "You good?" August said smirking. "Y-yeah im good..that was just..intense." August nodded. "It's like that everywhere I go, that's my life now." I shook my head. He had NO privacy at all. I always wondered how people could live like that. We pulled into the driveway and got out the car. I followed August up the pathway to his door where he noticed the key on his mat. "Im guessing you've been by here." I nodded. "Yeah I came earlier to get a few things, and give you your key back." August didn't respond. I could tell that that didn't make him to happy. He opened the door and we walked inside. "Ima go change real quick, can you heat up my pizza in the microwave for me?" I placed my hand on my hip. "Do I look like your chef or maid?" August chuckled. "Please?" I sighed. "Alright."

I walked into the kitchen and did what he asked me to do, a few minutes later, August came back shirtless with pajama pants on. "I didn't occur to you to put on a shirt?" I said sitting up on the counter. "Mayne this is my house, I could walk around butt ass naked if I wanted to." I laughed. "Please don't." August took his pizza out the microwave and started to eat it. "So what did you want to talk about?" I started. August smiled. "Us." I sighed. "Okay..then start." August said down his food on the table and cleared his throat. "Ight, last time you were here you said something that's been on my mind." I nodded slowly. "Okay..and that was?" "You said it so you should know." I looked down at my feet, then back at him. "When I said I loved you?" August nodded.

"Why are we talking about this?" I said defensively. "Because ma, its important...do you love me forreal?" He said stepping closer to me. I wanted to say no, but I didn't wanna lie anymore either. "....yeah." I said softly. August smiled. "And was I your first?" I nodded. "Damn."He said smiling harder. "Im glad I got to be your first time." I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, okay." "Nah, forreal, I am. I know that's impprtant to females, so Im glad I got to be the one to take it." I smiled slightly and nodded. "But now there's something I need to say."

"Shoot." I said biting his pizza. "Really you just gunna eat my shit right infront of me?" I laughed. "Just finish what you were saying." August shook his head. "Ight look, you know I've been tryna snatch you for the longest time now and you've been rejecting me for the longest, but since we laying everything out right na, I might as well say it." I could feel my heart beating in my chest, I was excited to hear what he had to say, but then again I was nervous to.

"Im in love with you ma, and that's what I came to tell you a few weeks ago, but I saw that nigga Tyrese so I got pissed." I nodded."I get that, but I asked you a thousand times what you needed to say to me and you never took those oppurtunites." August smirked. "I wasn't fena spill out how I felt when I had JUST seen a nigga in a TOWEL in the house." I chuckled slightly. "Ok..your right." August nodded. "Mhm, but that's in the past now...I wanna be with you forreal, forreal, no more games, no more bullshit, just you and me." I sat there on the counter speechless. I didn't know how to reply to that. I couldn't even believe that this was actually happening...finally. "Something is always getting in the way, but fuck that, I want you and Im admitting it." He walked up in between my legs and put his hands on my thighs. "You got something to say?" I let out a slow breath. "I want you to...no more games." I said in a whisper. August smirked and leaned in to kiss me. His hands was traveling all over me, and I missed the way he felt. I pushed him back and he stumbled a little.

"What now?" He said impatiently. I smirked. I kicked off my Doc Martens and pulled my tshirt from over my head. "Oh." He said smiling. He walked back up to me and we picked up where we left off. August brought his hands to my back and unhooked my bra. He lifted me up by my ass and carried me to his bedroom. Once he placed me back down on the ground, I was beyond ready. This time around, I wasn't nervous or scared, I just wanted him and I wanted him NOW. "Lay down." I said while pushing him back on the mattress. I pulled off my leggings and mounted him. "Damn." He said under his breath. I could feel the bulge in his pajama pants when I sat down. I went in and gave him a peck on the lips and a couple on his chest. I traced his tats with my tounge. "You wanna be in control I see.." August said softly. I nodded. I closed my eyes and started to grind on him. He let out small grunts here and there to let me know he liked the way it felt. A couple seconds later, I felt one hand make its way up to my chest.

He pulled me closer to him with the other hand and began sucking me. I tugged at his pants, pulling them down and he kicked them the rest of the way off. He flipped me over and pulled my thong off. He rubbed his warm fingers on my area, making me wetter by the second. After a good 3 minutes, he put on his condom and entered me. I moaned so loud, im pretty sure the whole damn neighboorhood heard me, August had to kept telling me to be quiet but I didn't care, I was enjoying it to damn much. He threw me in every position possible until he finally reached his climax.

I cuddled up next to him the bed and drifted off to sleep. I was so happy that we finally were on the same page and all the bullshit was finally over, I was his girl and that's all that mattered. It felt so good to be at peace.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Being a virgin tryna write these sexual scenes <<< lol

Vote/Comment!!