Chapter 29

The next morning I woke up with knots in my stomach. I was nervous as hell about today but I know what needs to be done. I slid out of bed and went straight to the bathroom. Once I finished my daily routine, I walked downstairs to see Tyrese fully dressed, eating cereal and watching cartoons. "Ah Goodmorning, your finally awake." I smiled weakly. "Yeah...what time is it?" I asked curiously. "Almost 11, I guess you were really tired. I nodded. I walked over to the couch where he was and sat down.

Tyrese leaned over and kissed my cheek. "You alright? You seem kinda funny." He said taking a spoonful of cherrios. "Actually Tyrese...I wanna talk to you." Tyrese looked at me. "Is this serious?" I nodded slowly. He sat his bowl down, wiped his mouth and muted the TV. "Im all yours."He said smiling. I took a deep breath and exhaled. "Okay look, you know how I feel about you right??" Tyrese nodded. "Mhmm, I sure do." "Well I hope you still feel the same way about me and WON'T get mad after I say this." Tyrese frowned. "What's going on? Did I miss something?" He said looking around.

I shook my head. "No, I just need to get this off my chest." Tyrese looked at me super confused. "Ok, talk." I took another deep breath. "These few months with you have been amazing, Im glad that I've met you, your a sweet honest and beautiful person inside and out..but I don't think were right for each other." Tyrese looked taken back by everything I was saying. "I do have feelings for you Tyrese, don't get me wrong, I do....but there not as strong as the ones you have for me and I think I know why." Tyrese folded his arms across his chest waiting for me to continue. "Ive been trying to convince myself that I can feel what you feel for me, but is no working and honestly, its not fair to either of us." I could see Tyrese getting madder by the second. I was kinda scared, because I never seen him mad before.

"I-I want you to find someone who can love you was much as you love them...but it's just not me." "You have feelings for someone else?" He asked sternly. I nodded. "Yeah, I-I-I do, and there pretty strong. I've been trying to shake them for the sake of our relationship, but I can't it's like they get stronger by the day." Tyrese shook his head. "I....I..think Im in love with someone else..." Tyrese looked at me with anger and hurt in his eyes. "So you string me along this far just to tell me you in love with another nigga???" I sighed. "Please don't be mad, I wasn't trying to play you." I reached for his hand but he snatched it away. "Don't touch me right now, I can't believe this shit."

He shot up from the couch and walked over to the door. "Tyrese please, I don't want it to end like this." Tyrese scoffed. "Man, whatever, you knew what the fuck you was doing this whole time." He stared me up and down in disgust. "Im sorry.." "Save it!" He shouted. "That's what I get for tryna wife a stripper." He open the door and slammed it behind him. I could feel the tears forning in my eyes but I swalloed them away. "You did the right thing Simone." I said to myself. I quickly rushed upstairs to throw on some jeans. In knew what to do next, I had to tell August how I feel.

TYRESE P.O.V.

I drove down the highway fast as hell. I couldn't believe I had let this bitch play me. "Fuck, fuck fuck!!!" I shouted. "She ain't getting away with this shit." I grabbed my phone out of my pants pocket and dialed a number. I placed the phone up to my ear praying that I got a answer.

??: Hello ?

ME: "Quan, it's me."

QUAN: "Rese? Why you calllin me nigga? I thought you was done with me or some shit."

ME: "Fuck all that, Im back."

QUAN: "Word? You serious?

ME: "As a heart attack."

QUAN: "Ight meet me tonight and we'll talk."

ME: "Ight."

I slid the red bar over ending the call. If this bitch thinks she just can go around playing with people's hearts she got another thing coming for her.

"OH SHIT!!"

SIMONE P.O.V.

I rushed down the cobblestone path and noticed a car in the drive way. "Shit he's about to go somewhere." I said to myself. I ran up to August's door. I put in my key and and rushed inside. "August?! Where are you??" I said outloud. I didn't get a response. I checked the excercise room and the living room and he was no where to be found. I didn't hear any music so I knew he wasn't in the studio. All of a sudden I heard his voice. I knew it was coming from his bedroom. I walked swiftly to his bedroom door and pushed it open.

"August I need to tell you-" I stopped my sentence and froze. I saw August laying there in nothing but his boxers with Mya on top him, straddling him topless. "What the hell! August do something!" She said as she covered herself. "Simone, why did you just bust up in here like that?! You ain't heard of knocking?" I could feel my eyes burning, I wanted to cry so bad but I didn't want to seem weak."Hello?" August said waving his hand.

"Does your maid not know when to knock?" Mya asked staring at me evily. "Bitch I got yo maid, try me!" I went charging towards her, but August stopped me. "Chill! calm down Simone." He said holding me back. "What's gotten into you?" He stared me deep into my eyes. "I'll be in the bathroom baby..let me know when you got all this figured out." August nodded. Mya got up from the bed, covering herself up while walking into the bathroom. Once she closed the door. I pushed August's hands off me. "Baby??" I said . August sighed. "It ain't like that alright?" I scoffed. "It sure does look like it." "Well believe what you want." I scoffed and walked away swiftly. At this point I was full on crying. I could feel the hot tears streaming down my face. I was half way down the hallway when August caught up to me.

"Aye ma, whats wrong why you cryin?" I shook my head. "Weren't you just touching on me yetsterday? Now you got this bitch callin you baby??". I turned back around to walk away but August was holding me. "Aye, aye slow down. You good? Whats happenin with you?" I shook my head again. "Go back and fuck your bitch! don't worry about me!" I broke free from August and stood there. August sighed. "Look ion get you, why you even care about who im fuckin with, you made it clear that you wanted that other nigga so I gotta respect that. What? You think ima wait around forever??" I rolled my eyes and looked away. "It ain't like you considered my feelings when you started fucking him, having him all up in the guest house and shit." I look August dead in the face.

"Is this what its about?? You think I fucked Tyrese?? Well news flash, I DIDN'T. Unlike you, I don't go around smashing everybody im attracted to! I fucked you because I care about you! Thats what I came over here to say! I never slept with ANYONE before you, I gave you something so special, and I admit, I did fuck up not realizing what I had! But now that I do, I come over here to tell you that Im in love with you and this is the shit that I see?!!" I put my hand over my mouth, realizing what I just had said. August looked at me shocked as hell. I could tell he wasn't expecting me to say that.

"Simone..I didn't know." He reached in to grab me, but I stepped back. "No, don't." August sighed. "Im sorry ma, I shouldn't have assumed-" "Well you did and it is what is it." I turned around to walk away but I stopped. "You know what? Im sorry for even coming over here and saying that I love you. Even though I do, apparently its not meant to be if shit like this keeps getting in the way." "Damn, don't say all that now." August said calmly. I shook my head. "No, its true. Im done, Im leaving, it is what is it now." August went to speak but Mya's voice stopped him. "Babe!! are you coming back?!" I shook my head and smirked. "You shouldn't keep her waiting." I turned around and walked away, out of his house..for good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

What y'all think?? I kno it's shortttt .

Vote/Comment!!