Chapter 7

2 HOURS LATER

After dressing in one of the dresses I bought today (OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK), I headed over to the restuarant for dinner. I walked inside, and gave the man at the door my reservation name. He lead me to a secluded area that was pitch black. "Uh sir, I don't think this is-" "SUPRISE!!" When the lights switched on I looked around to see Stasia, Ev and some of the girls from work. I was lost for words. "Omg, what? Stasia you didnt." I said smiling. Everyone started walking towards me and gave me big hugs. "Of course I did girl, I love you and I wanted you to have the best birthday ever, even if you didn't want it." I hugged Stasi again.

Even though she was crazy, she had a good heart and I loved her for that. We all sat down at the table and started dinner. "So Simone." My friend Ashanti said to me. "Wassup?" I replied. "So when are you going to start dating again? I mean you haven't been seeing anyone since Quan.. and we all knew how that turned out. Stasia cleared her throat and gave Ashanti a glare, basically telling her to shutup. "No, it's ok Stasi. I can answer that." I said. "Wellllll, there has been this one guy.." "WHAT?!" everybody yelled at the same time.

I laughed, "Damn! it hasn'e been that long, geesh. But yes, I think Im intrested in someone." "And you have yet to mention this to me because...?" Stasi asked with a smile on her face. "Because.. I don't think that I'm suppose to like him, but he's super attractive and really sweet. "Aw, what's his name?" Ashanti asked me. "Oh..Uh.." The whole time I was describing this guy to the girls, I was talking about August. At that point I didnt even kno what to say, I just blurted out the first thing I thought of. "Tyrese! his name is Tyrese." "Mmmmm, Tyrese that just sounds sexy." Ev said.

"Mom!!" Stasi threw at napkin at Ev and everyone started laughing. "What?? it does." she finished. "But anyways." Where did you meet him? And when do we get to meet him?" Everybody had there eyes glued on me, hanging on to my every word. I looked down t my fingers and started to play with them a little. "I-uh, We just kinda.. uh bumped into each other and yeah, but I don't know when you guys will ge to meet him, but I'll keep you posted though." I gave out a sigh of relief, because they ate that up completely. After dinner we started opening gifts.

"Okay, Okay its mine turn!" Ashanti picked up her gift and scurried over to me with a huge smile on her face. "Oh god, this cannot be good." I said in a laugh. I tore open her gift, sending tissue paper flying everywhere until I reached the bottom of the box. I lifted up the compartments for everyone to see. "YASSSSS!" Stasia exclaimed. She had got me a red and black lingerie set with a matching whip. "Really shanti?!" I was cracking up. I didn't know what I was going to do with this since I was a virgin and all. "Yes, really girl, maybe you and Tyrese could put that to use." She said pointing to the clothes and whip. i just laughed and shook my head. Last up was Stasia. She specifically asked to be last. "Okay, now as your best friend, I already know my gift WILL be the best, so that's why I wanted to be last. All the girls laughed and rolled there eyes, including me. "Okay close your eyes and hold out your hands." I sighed and did exactly what she said. After about a mintue, I felt a cold steel square object in my hands. "Okay, open them!" She squealed. I looked down into my hands and saw a picture frame. I picked it up to see all the pictures of me and Stasia from the age of 16 to now. It was really beautiful.

"Omg Stasi! this is so sweet!" "No really, this is the sweetest thing ever." I started to tear up. "Your welcome babes." I stood up and gave Stasia a big hug. In Unison, everybody let out a big "Awww." "But wait, Im not done yet." Stasia said. She raeched behind the dinner table and pulled out a bag and I automatically knew what it was. "louboutin, YASSSSSSSS hand it over!" I said while grabbing the air. I pulled out the flyest black pumps ever. Even though I had a million pairs of these, I could just keep adding to the collection. "Thank you Stasia, and thank you girls I appreciate you all for showing up and making my birthday so special." The girls all told me I was welcome and started to gather there things, getting ready to leave.