Chapter 28

Since Tyrese's confession, I've been kind of distant from him lately. I don't really call or text him as much as I used to, and he's starting to notice. I let him know that he can come over after work so we can chill. Im trying to get some normality back in our relationship.

I got out of bed and showered. I threw on some gym clothes and grabbed my keys to August's house, I hadn't excercised in a while and I wanted to look good for work tonight. I grabbed my water bottle and towel and headed down the cobblestone path. Once I got to August's door, I slid my key in slowly and turned it. Once I got inside I headed down to the excercise room. "Well Goodmorning." I heard someone say. I looked over to my right and I saw August shirtless, lifting weights. "Oh I didn't know you would be in here this early, goodmorning." August smiled. "I try to lift a lil something on Saturdays." I chuckled. "Well, its not working." I said motioning to his arms. "Your skinny as hell." I said in a laugh. August smirked. "You right, but I got something that ain't though...you should already kno that." I smiled and rollled my eyes. "Your a trip." I walked over to the treadmill and started a slow jog.

"Mmm run that treadmill girl." August said staring at me from behind. I hit the stop button and turned around. "If your gunna watch me the whole time, Ima go to a regular gym." August put his hands up."Alright ma, my bad. Have it your way." He smiled at me a turned around, lifting his weights again. I started back up the treadmill and ran for 20 minutes. Once I got off, I sat down and grabbed my water bottle. "You can run huh?" I gulped down some water and placed my bottle on the bench. "You still was watching me?" August chuckled. "Im a nigga, of course I peeked a couple times." I sighed. "Typical August." I got back up and walked over to the weights. "Are you even doing anything in here?" August nodded. "Yeah, im watching yo sexy ass." I laughed.

"Do you ever stop." "Nope." He said with a smirk. I shook my head and watch August start his sit-ups. Before I knew it, I was in a full on staring session. His body was so damn amazing. All of his tats made me wanna jump on him right then and there, god he was so fine. "Who's staring now?" I shook my heand clearing my thoughts and scoffed. "Ain't nobody staring at you." I said looking away. August chuckled. "Come here." "No thanks." August sucked his teeth. "I ain't fena bite you, come here." I looked at him laying there on the ground. I contemplated whether or not I should listen, but I ended up doing it anyways. I walked up next to him. "Come here." "I am here." He smiled. "He grabbed my arm and pulled to the ground. "Now your here." "Ok, what do you want?" I asked, sitting down next to him.

"Nun, you just act like your scared to be next to a nigga." I scoffed. "Not true." August laughed. "Really?" He grabbed both of my hands and pulled me on top of him. "August!" I yelled. I slapped his chest. "What are you doing?!" "Just chill, damn, why you so uptight?" I shrugged. "I have a boyfriend, I can't be sitting on top of you like this." I felt August place his hands on my hips. "Your not doing anything wrong, besides you've been in this position before." He said with a smirk. "Whatever." I said. I shot him a stale look and folded my arms. "I need to ask you somethin." "What?.." I said nervously.

"Next weekend, Im doing a show, I thought you might wanna slide with me." "Sooo basically yoou want me to watch you perform?" August laughed. "Well yeah, not from the crowd doe, you could chill backstage, meet a few of my friends, and eat the bomb ass food they be havin backstage." I smiled. "IF im not doing anything with Tyrese, then i'll think about it." August sucked his teeth. "You be playin mayne." "What you talkin about??" I shot back. "Its a yes or no question damn, stop actin like don't wanna come with me." I scoffed. "Maybe I don't, matter of fact, who says I want to be around you period?" I lifted up one brow and stared at him. "Now I KNOW that's a lie." He said with a smile. "Really and how do you know that?" I crossed my arms across my chest. He leaned upward and whispered in my ear. "Cause your still sittin on me." His whisper sent chills down my whole spine. I looked down at my body on top of his. I completely forgot that I was in this position.