Chapter 4.1

I got home today around 6:30. For some reason It was a slow evening at LACE today, especially considering it was a friday night. After I showered, I stood in front of my closet and contemplated on what I was going to wear tonight. I had to look sexy, because it was a club, but not to sexy because I didnt want any guys thinking I was trying to snatch them. I stood in front of my closet for 15 minutes before I decided on the perfect outfit.

 (OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK)

After getting dressed, I sat down at my Vanity and began to do my makeup when my phone rang.

ME: hello?

STASIA: "Turn up!! you ready for tonight ??"

I laughed as I shook my head.

ME: "Calm down, but yes Im ready, Im about to start my hair in a mintue, what about you?"

STASIA: "Ive been ready girl, you know me! Im just in the mirror checking out my dress, wondering if I should change it or not."

ME: "Im sure you look good girl, whatever your wearing your bound to get noticed by August."

STASIA:"Well that's easy for you to say, you dont have these problems."

she said in a laugh.

ME: "And what problems are those may I ask??"

STASIA: girlll, dont act like you dont know. Your body is a1. The shape is real in everything you wear."

ME: "Whatever, you would say something like that."

But to be completly honest, Stasia was kinda right. Even though I hated how my shape showed through everything I wore, I guess it was kinda a plus because guys loved it.

STASIA:"Its true! Embrace it, Love it. But anywho, I called to tell you, there's been a slight change in plans."

ME: "How slight..?"

STASIA: "I need you to pick me up and drop me home cause my mom went out with my car again."

ME: "Momma Ev, gotta love that woman. But alright, im on my way as we speak."

STASIA: "Alright thanks girl."

ME: "Mhm."

 ********************

After picking Stasia up from her and her mother's apartment, We headed over to Karu. We pulled into a parking space near the entrance and I took a quick glance at the clock on the dashboard. "9:30". "What time did you say August was performing?" "Uh, I think at 10." "Well alright, we should go inside and get some seats before he comes out to perform" I said.

We walked inside the night club and found two open seats at the bar. I thought finding the seats was going to be the hardest part, boy was I wrong. The hardest part of the night was getting pass all of the drunk/high men who kept trying to talk to me every 5 minutes. they were so annoying. Like did people really come here to hookup with each other? Just thinking about taking one of these men home made my skin crawl.

The only thing that was keeping me halfway sane was my drink and the DJ. he was definetly going in with the music tonight. All of a sudden the DJ starts to play "Fucking or what" by Plies. I knew Stasia was about to act a fool, she loved this damn song.

"Yass, this is my song!" Stasia yelled as she jumped out of her seat. "Omg sit down!" I demanded. Apparently she brushed me off completely because she just kept on dancing as if she didnt hear me at all. After a minute or two, Stasia grabbed my hand, trying to get me to dance with her.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I asked in a laugh. "Come on, twerk for a real nigga!" I chuckled. "Child please, 1. you dont have ANY money in your hand for me to be dancing for you, and 2. Who the fuck I look like, Miley Cyrus??" Stasia busted out laughing and sat back down in her seat. "Okay that was funny, but you NEVER dance, I mean, besides when your on stage." "Well because thats work, and if im gunna shake my ass, I might as well get payed while im at it." I replied. "I feel you, ok, ok, I'll give you that one." Stasi said as she made a imaginary check in the air.

Just then the DJ came on the mic. "How everybody feeling tonight??!!" the crowed roared with a whole bunch of yells and claps. "Alright, im guessing y'all feeling hella good!, But right now we got something special for y'all. "Tonight's guest is On fire in the game right now and he's here tonight to perform." "Are yall ready??!!!" The crowed roared once again. "Alright now. Fellas hold on tight to ya ladies because he just might steal ya girl! Please welcome to the stage, Mr.August Alsina!!"

"OMG Simi, it's time!" Stasia squealed just like a 4 year old. Before I was given a chance to react, Stasia grabbed my arm and started pushing and elbowing her way through the crowd of people until we were directly infront of the stage. I folded my arms up and focused my attention to the stage entrance. I don't know why, but I was kinda nervous to see him again. Even though he probably wouldn't even remember who I was. Most likely I was just going to be another nameless face in a crowd of nameless people. And you know what, that was fine with me. I already had to figure out how I was going to get his attention for Stasia. I was taken out of all of my endless thoughts when everyone around me started screaming, cheering and clapping, especially Stasia.

And there he was, looking good as ever too. To be honest, he didn't look to much diffrent than what he did in high school. His smile was the same, He gotten a tad bit taller and had a little scruff on his chin. Basically, he looked more manly, if that makes any sense. "Damn." I said to myself. When August started singing I realized how great he actually sounded and I started to understand why half these females in the club were 5 seconds way from throwing there panties up on stage, including my bestfriend.

After about a hour, the show slowed down a bit. "Where all the sexy ladies at mayne?" August said with a slight smile. All I heard was a bunch of "over here babies" and "right here bae's" I swear these these girls were so fucking thirsty. August then chuckled to himself, dabbed the sweat from his brow with his towel and then threw it somewhere into the audience. Instantly, the crowd went crazy. "Damn man, I wanted that." Stasia pouted. I laughed and rubbed her shoulder. "That's what happens when you stand directly in front of the stage." All of a sudden, August walks over to the edge of the stage, exactly in front of me and Stasia's place. He sits down on the steps and starts to sing his remix version to "You da One." I had to admit, I was actually having a good time watching him. He definitely knew how to not only get attention, but how to keep it.

While he sang, I reached for my iPhone to take a quick look at the time and it was a little past 12. After I slipped my phone back into my purse, I looked up to find August staring me dead in the face. He smiled slightly and held his hand out for me to hold. My whole froze in that very moment. I couldn't move, blink or anything. "Take his hand girl, damn." Stasia whispered into my right ear. I slowly placed my hand into his and his face lit up completely as he started singing again.

 ♪♪"You da one that sent ya girl my way, wasn't on yo shit so I took yo girl away, Now she my bad girl I make her misbehave. Used to be your girl, but now she's mine."♪♪

He sang so smoothly while staring me in the eyes the whole time. He was staring at me as if he was trying to figure me out or something, like where he'd seen me before. I don't know if he remembered or not, but he knew something, I could tell.

After finishing up that song, the show was finally over. He said his Thank-you's And how he appreciated everybody for coming out to see him. Then he finally exited the stage.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

August in the Multimedia.

Video-August Alsina- You Da One

Vote/Comment!!