"I'm sorry. I know. They're the good guys. But come on, Dracula One and Two are creepy." Jacob joked widening his eyes and we all laughed.

"No kidding

"No kidding. Then there's Alistair, he's always so sneaky." I added.

We finally made it to Charlie's and we got out. Renesmee running to Charlie.

"There she is. Come here. Oh! Wow! Look at you. You've grown half a foot! Seriously. Like 6 inches." Charlie commented, picking Renesmee up and spinning her a bit before placing her down again. I love how Charlie doesn't question the fact that Renesmee's grown way more in just the past 3 months.

 I love how Charlie doesn't question the fact that Renesmee's grown way more in just the past 3 months

Jacob, Seth and I walked up to them, greeting them with hugs and smiles.

"Come on inside. Lunch is on the table." Sue said and we followed them to the steps.

"We got a tree to decorate, huh?" Charlie said then we looked back at Bella who was still by the car.

"I've actually got a few errands to run, guys. I'll be back soon, okay?" Bella said then she got in her car and drove off. See something's up with her.

"Well Come on. Let's go." Charlie said as we followed them inside. I looked at Jacob, he too wondered where Bella's going off to but we went in to have lunch.

Bella's POV

I felt bad about leaving the others but Alice's note gave me a new sense of hope. Avalei hasn't had any visions of them or any at all recently so maybe Alice had a plan for us after all. She did leave a note that only I would be able to keep.

And maybe J. Jenks was the key. She trusted that no one else but me would know about it.

I got to the restaurant that I was meeting him at.

"I'm meeting Mr. Jenks." I said to the host. She guided me towards a table with a man already sitting there.

"Mrs. Cullen. Hi. I'm so happy you called. I always meet my private clients here. It's more comfortable than the office." Jenks greeted pushing my chair in as I sat, then went back to his chair.