Epilogue

Avalei's POV

10 years later...

Everything in my life has been amazing. But let me fill you in on what happened in the last 10 years.

When we finished our confrontation with the Volturi, Carlisle made Aro swore to us that he'd leave all of us alone...okay, I persuaded him to leave us alone for the rest of our lives unless he and his 'army' want to die like the vision was predicted. So I'm proud to say that Aro is afraid of me.

Since then, I haven't used much of Jane's or Alec's or any of the defensive gifts because I have no use for them. But, they're still there in case I'd need it. I've mainly stuck to my main ones and some of the gifts I got from the witnesses along with Marcus's and Aro's, but I have to admit, I used Zafrina's and Kate's gifts a few times on some of the Wolfpack members and my siblings just for fun.

Also, since we've come to a truce between wolves and vampires, the treaty isn't really in play anymore. My family have always known not to kill humans and we all respect the tribes traditions as well. Plus, with me and Renesmee there to bring everyone together, everyone has gotten used to each other. Even Emmett and Paul have their little bromance going on.

My family has been the same, still going unnoticed and secretive, thanks to Nahuel's Aunt Gylin's gift of invisibility, though now, we are more than happy.

Mom stayed as a stay at home mom, teaching online for several universities about history. Along with homeschooling Renesmee until she's ready to join us in high school again in a few years.

 Along with homeschooling Renesmee until she's ready to join us in high school again in a few years

Dad continues his work as a doctor, especially our supernatural Doctor. He's even done research and secret books on hybrids to make sure that if there are more out there, they'd have the proof and knowledge of them.

 He's even done research and secret books on hybrids to make sure that if there are more out there, they'd have the proof and knowledge of them

Alice and Jasper are the same. Alice bought herself her own boutique store to and I quote "Give people professional fashion advice" and she'd help with their fashion emergency. She manages that store and even let me and Rosalie help out.